• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That 0-goal effort from Vancouver.

The Canucks havent scored a goal in nearly 200 minutes.

200! More than 3 consecutive full game times.

Last goal came 3 games ago 12mins into the first period in a 1-3 loss against Colorado.

Then 0-2 against the Oilers.

Then 0-5 against St Louis.

We're now 8 minutes into the second period against the Jets with still no goal.

zroid

Banned
The craziest thing about the Canucks this year is it's not like they've just been riding low percentages or something (which is what happened in the Torts year).

Their percentages are still below average but they're being really cratered by their inability to generate chances relative to their opponents.

Ns0eF88.png

Socreges

Banned
Rodin, eh. Hopefully he rehabs well and impresses at camp in September.

The Canucks havent scored a goal in nearly 200 minutes.

200! More than 3 consecutive full game times.

Last goal came 3 games ago 12mins into the first period in a 1-3 loss against Colorado.

Then 0-2 against the Oilers.

Then 0-5 against St Louis.

We're now 8 minutes into the second period against the Jets with still no goal.
Markstrom is ruining an otherwise concerted team effort.

...dude is pretty good. Hopefully he can play 40+ next year and emerge as a starter.

Spoil me.

Glad I never got hyped for that movie. Too fucking soon, and Affleck? Come on

You know how Batman has a "no kill rule right?"Batman kills a bunch of people with guns in the movie and is basically an Anti-Hero in the film. This is the MoS Superman breaking Zod's Neck all over again maybe 10x and Wonder Woman doesn't really do much.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Flames putting Byron on waivers is still confusing

You know how Batman has a "no kill rule right?"Batman kills a bunch of people with guns in the movie and is basically an Anti-Hero in the film. This is the MoS Superman breaking Zod's Neck all over again.
This upsets you lol?

Top Bottom