• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

zroid

Banned
Quick with dat .667 save %

You know how Batman has a "no kill rule right?"Batman kills a bunch of people with guns in the movie and is basically an Anti-Hero in the film. This is the MoS Superman breaking Zod's Neck all over again maybe 10x and Wonder Woman doesn't really do much.

... well that's dumb. I mean nothing about this movie looked appealing from the start, but really?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I realllllly think that first goal should have been disallowed, looked like it was hit with a high stick, but whatever, it should have never come down to that.

Merguson

Banned
You know how Batman has a "no kill rule right?"Batman kills a bunch of people with guns in the movie and is basically an Anti-Hero in the film. This is the MoS Superman breaking Zod's Neck all over again maybe 10x and Wonder Woman doesn't really do much.

Frank Castle seal of approval

FLYERS.... WHAT THE FUCK

NRwhUug.jpg

sorta kinda, which is why it sorta kinda makes sense
except he's doesn't kill the joker in the movie

Heavily inspired. Haven't seen the movie yet so I don't know how beat for beat similar it is.

I got the impression it was sort of inspired
The whole Batman vs. Superman thing reminds me a lot of their fight towards the end of the Dark Knight Returns

*barf* I figured as much when I saw the Batminator suit.

edit: Speaking of super hero stuff, S2 of Daredevil is pretty great thus far. So great that I've almost forgotten the mess that was Jessica Jones!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Of course we beat one of the best teams in the league with our shittiest lineup possible. Of course.

This team can't do anything right.

Top Bottom