• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mike Brown is the first star in a game as a Montreal Canadien.

What a time to be alive.

Socreges

Banned
just?

um the jets have passed the canucks with this game lol
It's silly to be so patronizing when you're actually wrong. But such is Dopey.

Just. Yes. As in 'moments ago'.

And sure, the Jets have technically passed the Canucks because of ROW. But the Jets have 1 more GP. That's more important since we're talking about the tank efforts and lottery odds, unless you just want to be pedantic.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Karlsson - When those comments were made, he includes himself. He's an owner who cares. He knows he has to step it up and do something too.
tVBA15y.gif

Man, Zach Parise is washed up.

Hasn't been confirmed, but rumors are he has a shoulder injury that has prevented him from doing a lot of his typical stuff. He's scored two goals in his last 20 games and it's not because he all of a sudden sucks.

If he doesn't have a shoulder injury (and it's not confirmed at some point in the off-season) I'll go out and buy a Colorado jersey by the start of next season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wow the Canucks tank is stronger than I thought
Impressive

THREE SHUTOUTS IN A ROW BABY

NOTHING STOPS THIS TANK

for those keeping track, that is 228 minutes without a goal for the Canucks now.

I have to hand it to Smelly, he predicted the Canucks would get shut out again yesterday

we're gonna do what we do best, get shutout

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be proud

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Be proud, Smiley. Get to 300 minutes of no goals.

;P

Canucks also have the longest active losing streak with 5. And the worst +- in the entire league.

TANK BABY TANK

If we lose our next game we pass the Jets for 3rd last.

Socreges

Banned
At times like this it's important to temper your excitement with a reminder that last place only gets you a 1 in 5 chance at Matthews.

But still, I like. Guaranteed 4th would be acceptable.

Pikma

Banned
As much as I hate certain things about this team I gotta admit this group of guys managed to do what no other group since the 2007-2008 team had done, which is AWESOME!

Even if we don't make it far this year I'll still consider it a big improvement.

Congrats Pikma on making the Playoffs
thx cat, wish you luck with that 1st pick you guys have been looking for <3

As much as I hate certain things about this team I gotta admit this group of guys managed to do what no other group since the 2007-2008 team had done, which is AWESOME!

Even if we don't make it far this year I'll still consider it a big improvement.

thx cat, wish you luck with that 1st pick you guys have been looking for <3

Your a good friend Pikma

Socreges

Banned
Can you imagine if the Leafs were to win the lottery and draft Matthews?

Stamkos
Matthews
Marner
Nylander

They'd be fucked. It'd be a major problem. Not like right now with zero 1st line centers, which is fine.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Can you imagine if the Leafs were to win the lottery and draft Matthews?

Stamkos
Matthews
Marner
Nylander

They'd be fucked. It'd be a major problem. Not like right now with zero 1st line centers, which is fine.

Even crazier when Tavares is a free agent and then signs with us too.

We'll create a fifth line so we can fit in all this top tier center talent. It'll revolutionize the hockey world.

Top Bottom