• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Yawnier

Banned
Even crazier when Tavares is a free agent and then signs with us too.

We'll create a fifth line so we can fit in all this top tier center talent. It'll revolutionize the hockey world.

Stamkos
Tavares
Matthews
Nylander
Marner
Kadri
Bozak
Freddy the Goat
Laich

Like damn bruh I can't hold all these centers

eyeless

man vancouver is a shitheap

don't even know what the fuck they're gonna do, dat management

tho nucks winning the lottery seems like a thing that would happen

Quick

Banned
CboYtoc.jpg

Pens why

Phil...pls

KingBroly

Banned
I'm happy that we clinched first place in the Eastern Conference last night.

I'm also happy that they're not happy with how they won last night.

Now all we need to do is one more thing.

Complete It

LevelNth

Banned
Edmonton's point pace has lowered yet again, putting them now at ~70 to finish the season.

Winnipeg would likely win the tiebreak against the Oilers, so they can only get 3 more points in their final 9.

Vancouver might lose their tiebreak, so they can potentially get 4 more points in their final 10 and still finish last.

Toronto would definitely lose the tiebreak, so they're looking at no more than 7 points in their final 10 in order to finish last.

Barring an Oilers winning streak, no other team has a shot for last place beyond these 4.

Cake Boss

Banned
-Which is why yesterday’s comments from the Owner about ‘big changes’ mostly had me worried. Partly because I’ve already heard from multiple sources that the front office has been asked to cut payroll significantly heading into next year. I’m already hearing stories about people that work for the team being laid off.

SELL THE TEAM YOU TURDMUNCHER!!

What a fucking asshole of an owner, firing people who make no decisions as to what players to put on the ice, but keeping the same dipshit who has turned this franchise into a mediocre piece of shit for 9 years straight.

ShaneB

Finished S2 of Daredevil last night. Kinda meh on the whole thing. I guess when I marathon something there’s an interest, but like the first season when I watched a couple weeks ago, I think I just found a lot of the fisticuff action really goofy, and the most boring part of the show. Every scene with the Punisher was fantastic really.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's actually almost Easter, so the playoff picture actually kinda sorta means something now!

If the playoffs started now:

Flyers @ Capitals
Penguins @ Rangers
Islanders @ Lightning
Bruins @ Panthers

Wild @ Stars
Blackhawks @ Blues
Predators @ Kings
Sharks @ Ducks

I can't wait until Cosmic and 19&21 are forced by circumstances into a road trip. I hope someone brings a camera!

What 19&21 doesn't know is that I'm heading to Denver this summer and that I'm going to buy him a frosty beverage outside of Coors Field. It'll be a grand day. A grand day indeed!

Top Bottom