• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Ok, NOW I'm excited for tonight!

maKpS6P.png

Cool!

HabsGAF's favorite Frenchman is back!

Desharnais might play against detroit. same with Andrighetto. Subban will not play Detroit.

John Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl 20m20 minutes ago
#Habs Desharnais is a possibility to return Thursday in Detroit but Therrien wouldn't disclose which position he'd play.

Here's what i'd make the lines

Pacioretty Galchenyuk Andrighetto

DD Pleks Eller

Lessio McCarron Danault

Byron Mitchell Brown

Scratch Matteau and DLR or send DLR back to St John's.

Wow we have a shot at last place now. I mean, at this point they might as well go all the way.

This is going to be even worse than the Torts year.

Friedman:
A couple other Europeans: Vadim Shipachev. Mentioned him earlier this season, a 28-year-old centre. Montreal was among the interested parties.

Hmmm Lets see his numbers in the KHL this year.

G:17 A:43 60 pts.

Not bad not bad, it would nice if that translated in the NHL.

I going to withhold absolute judgement until we actually know what the controller is. That said if that's the real deal...oh dear.

I wonder what the console looks like. because isn't there supposed to be an NX Portable and Console? Maybe this is the portable we're seeing now. Unless.... this is the console....

Multiple updates to that thread. First one from GameInformer editor who said that he had heard no face buttons on the controller but could not confirm.

Second was from the OP from reddit said it was from a console dev kit so not final but still doesn't give much hope...

I wonder what the console looks like. because isn't there supposed to be an NX Portable and Console? Maybe this is the portable we're seeing now. Unless.... this is the console....

We really don't know what the NX is at this point. It's just speculation. For all we know this could be some device for both the console and portable NX.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I always assumed that it was going to be sort of an expansion on the idea of the Wii U Gamepad, just making the Gamepad itself fully independent and able to function as a portable in its own right.

This still seems like it could be right in line with that basic idea.

is there anyway that this just wouldnt be a worse version of the wii u gamepad. Hands over part of the screen, physical buttons replaced by touchscreen buttons (which take up another part of the screen), analog sticks replaced by another shitty 3DS style slider.

This looks like different for different's sake instead of some actual innovation. We will see when they actually release it, but my nintendo faith is already at an all time low before this reveal

imBask

Banned
I still think that in some ways the Wii ruined Nintendo. They're going to chase that success with terrible gimmicks until the company goes under. THE WII WAS AN ANOMALY YOU TWATS. I'm so sad

I still think that in some ways the Wii ruined Nintendo. They're going to chase that success with terrible gimmicks until the company goes under. THE WII WAS AN ANOMALY YOU TWATS. I'm so sad

Nintendo has always gone their own way. Virtual Boy, dual screens, mini-discs, motion controls, etc.

Calamari41

41 > 38
If that controller is real, then Nintendo really fucked up by not revealing it themselves in a controlled environment before this leak could happen. It's probably going to end up being fine, but right now it just looks terrible.

zroid

Banned
If that controller is real, then Nintendo really fucked up by not revealing it themselves in a controlled environment before this leak could happen. It's probably going to end up being fine, but right now it just looks terrible.
Apparently people are speculating it was Ubisoft again? :lol

*shrug* I have no opinion on this right now. I see enough hot takes following sports to do the same with gaming.

Top Bottom