• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The remote fell far away from me.

I've listened to Doug MacLean and Kypreos yell over Friedman about the Sens.

trifelife

Nintendo keeps on Nintendoing. They've been off their rocker since the N64.

I would argue that most of the 64 was off its rocker as well. Mischief Makers and WCW World Tour though, oh lawd 👌👌

Creeper's banned, damn. Did the NX push him over the edge?

Line_HTX

That's why Montreal were playing spoilers.

Well played, Creeper. I hope to see your paw bursting out from the ground like that one gif.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I would argue that most of the 64 was off its rocker as well. Mischief Makers and WCW World Tour though, oh lawd 👌👌

Creeper's banned, damn. Did the NX push him over the edge?

First the Habs, then Batman v Superman, and finally the NX. Poor kid just couldn't handle so much disappointment.

Creeper no! What will we do now without you and your avatar of a cat wearing a Blue Jays hat!?

At least you'll be back before the playoffs start.

Socreges

Banned
Creepers down and DD is back. Life isn't fair.
Ever notice how CreeperBlocks and Desharnais are never in the same room at the same time?

ace-shower-o.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Thank god for Kodi streams, I am able to watch the Isles feed. They actually sound much more knowledgeable of the SNES than the tard ass Sportsnet panel.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yandle's 2 assists tonight give him 42 on the season, by the way. The most by a Rangers D-man since Brian Leetch 14 years ago.

zroid

Banned
Hmmm Isles and Rangers winning is good as long as the Pens don't choke down the stretch. Stay down in that 6-8 seed.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the Rangers had a power play goal after the puck hit the netting, a power play goal after what looked from here like a phantom holding call, and a Bruins goal disallowed for both Marchand and Bergeron being offside.

It's a rare night when things go our way like this. Gotta think the tide turns in the second.

Top Bottom