• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

imBask

Banned
I use Safari on my phone and tablet. Chrome at work and Chrome/Firefox at home.

I kid a lot and i'll never force you to use another browser obviously, but Safari on iphone is pretty much a web dev's nightmare, these fucks won't respect any standard. Both Chrome and Firefox on android and iphone work pretty damn well

(not as bad as the good old IE6-7 days though, that was something else)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I remember everyone cheering for Cakeboss's ban when he posted spoilers here
I guess Creeper isn't Cakeboss

not sure what I'm trying to say here, just maybe nobody likes Cakeboss

I mean no, not that

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Icecaps were up 5-1 and managed to lose 5-6 in regulation. Good to see the kids are learning how to tank. GWG was scored with 4 seconds left too, that's legitimately impressive.

I remember everyone cheering for Cakeboss's ban when he posted spoilers here
I guess Creeper isn't Cakeboss

not sure what I'm trying to say here, just maybe nobody likes Cakeboss

I mean no, not that
If Creeper posted a gif of the ending of BvS, he probably would have received the same reaction.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bruins a little more in this game than I'd like them to be at this point. With our inability to finish third periods, can't say I feel too confident at the moment.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Creeper.

RHLqImm.gif

Quick

Banned
seriously.. people act more pissed about getting spoiled than so much more actual shit that matters..

I stopped caring. I still watch what I want to watch.

That being said, I respect the spoiler tag rules. Not going out of my way to ruin something for someone.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I feel pretty solid about our ability to make the playoffs at this point, so maybe now would be a good time to take a rest and "slump" a little bit to just slip down to the 4 slot in the Metro. That Atlantic side of the bracket looks much more appealing than dealing with the Penguins and Capitals in the first two rounds.

I feel pretty solid about our ability to make the playoffs at this point, so maybe now would be a good time to take a rest and "slump" a little bit to just slip down to the 4 slot in the Metro. That Atlantic side of the bracket looks much more appealing than dealing with the Penguins and Capitals in the first two rounds.

It's somewhat disheartening to see the Isles fall off the way they did. Now the battle of New York isn't as likely as it was a couple of weeks ago.

fallout

Uuuggggghhhh ... I still have 2 more Jets games to go to this year.

I still get a bit of a rush when I get inside the building, but it's hard to get excited about them at this point. :\

Top Bottom