• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
bXfj35j.jpg
screw these guys.

Quick

Banned
https://twitter.com/EdmontonOilers?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

CefVjWjW8AExHyA.jpg

Guess McDavid is the face of the franchise now.

Yawnier

Banned
KESSELELELELELELELELELELELELELELE

He and the thrill have nice chemistry

it's weird how well the Perron and Hagelin swap worked out for both teams, usually you don't see that
I find it weird that Hagelin didn't fit in well with Anaheim. His speed is contagious.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
4-1 Kessel, on the pp? Half paying attention. Petr getting pulled. Wings missing the playoffs this year, cause they ain't winning 6 more games this season.

zroid

Banned
3 points for Baessel

4-1 Kessel, on the pp? Half paying attention. Petr getting pulled. Wings missing the playoffs this year, cause they ain't winning 6 more games this season.
maybe, although Boston is looking pretty dire lately. At least one of you guys are making it.

calder

Wait a minute, we lost? In regulation? Haha, wow.

I'm watching the third now, but I'm going to assume they managed to choke it away either thanks to penalties or Hutch upping his tank game. Maybe both?

EDIT: it was more Stuart, holy fuck he's bad.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Please. That is definitely interference on Datsyuk. Kunitz was trying to slip past him.
Negative. The other camera angle from the front showed they both looked at each other and went to hit one another. Datsyuk is just stronger and baller as fuck. But yeah, it was interference in the end.

Socreges

Banned
Negative. The other camera angle from the front showed they both looked at each other and went to hit one another. Datsyuk is just stronger and baller as fuck. But yeah, it was interference in the end.
Kunitz did not go to hit Datsyuk. Makes all the difference in a play like that away from the puck. Dangerous.

Look at their bodies at the moment of contact. Kunitz wasn't preparing for a hit.

Top Bottom