• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

The tank is pleased.

but the hockey gods are not

Not all of them.

uPlVf4p.png

I'd be perfectly okay with this outcome.

So the Jets are pretty bad huh.

Eichel, Reinhart, and Fasching all scoring though. It's nice not having to worry about "the tank" this year. Get to be happy about things like this:

Jack Eichel-1st Sabres rookie to record 50 points since Derek Plante ('93-94); youngest since Phil Housley ('82-83).

So don't worry guys, it gets better. *Unless you're Edmonton.

I hate these fuckers. They play like this twice this year? They're capable of playing like this but they just fucking don't.

edit: lol Parise won himself a cup just now I guess

PillarEN

Good thing I left the bar after the second. Not only did the game go to shit but nothing like a bunch of English chavs coming to Prague for Easter to bring their dumbass attitude for a pathetic friendly. Why can't this country be expensive to drive these idiots to Romania or someplace?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Looks like 3/3 Avs losses when I go to the game. No games for me next season.

So the Avs are basically out if they don't win tonight right? Cause at 2-0 down this could be the symbolic death knell for the team.

Not mathematically out, but out. They'll be down 5 point if they lose.

Can't wait for literally nothing to change next year! Woooooooooooooooooo lets goooooooooooooo.

They might do something stupid like trade Duchene or something. They said there would be player changes if they didn't make the playoffs, because this group has had multiple coaches., There's no possibility they had two bad coaches. :|

Top Bottom