• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Entropia

No One Remembers
Oh man, did that Skinner goal beat the clock?!?

Uh oh, may get called back because Chris Terry was in the crease, sort of.

EDIT: Goal counts. Puck goes in with like 0.1 left on the clock.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Judging by your posts it sounds like Raanta's been playing well lately, which I'm glad to hear. I don't watch too many rangers games but I always liked him when he was on the hawks.

4-1-0 in his last 5 starts now, including a victory over Washington (in Washington), 2 goals or fewer allowed in all 4 wins, and that one loss was that last really bizarre game against the Islanders. He's been real good of late.

Buffalo outshot the Rangers 19-4 in the third period, and one of those 4 was an empty net goal. Got nothing to show for it. Not really how we want to do things, but that will have to do.

The Rangers still have not been beaten in consecutive games since December 20. Now they're off until the weekend when they have back-to-back Saturday and Sunday matinees at Detroit and back home against Pittsburgh. I'm guessing Raanta gets Detroit and Hank returns against the Penguins.

Socreges

Banned
Vancouver Canucks
@VanCanucks

Benning said #Canucks have filed a contract for Nikita Tryamkin; he will play in Van this season. "He's 6-8, 240 and moblie, he's a freak"
6:40 PM - 8 Mar 2016

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Finally somebody on MSG completely broke when trying to say "Lindberg-Staal-Stalberg."

Of course it was Anson Carter.

And they've now decided to call the line "the Staalbergs." I like it, I'll be using that from now on. :D

Merguson

Banned
apologies for the hfboards link but this is pretty amazing: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?p=115141217#post115141217

SSfmdeV.gif

i wish it was dubas instead of nonis in there :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV sounded pretty suitably unimpressed with the win tonight. Good. Playing like we did tonight, especially in the third, doesn't really work against teams that aren't Buffalo.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYY

oh4buLQ.gif

oh4buLQ.gif

oh4buLQ.gif

I'm not even mad if about winning if he keeps doing this

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Desharnais returns soon.

They're going to need their number one centre to have any shot at a top 5 draft pick.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Imagine if AGally had been given 18+ minutes and decent offensive line mates all year? While playing his natural position? Fucking derp by all of management right there.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well the BJs beat the Rad Wangs and the Isles beat the Pens... What a lovely lovely night..

Bolts can you please let us win on Thursday?

He's been doing it since yesterday or a couple days ago... it's odd

I just wanted to post that gif, not gonna lie

Top Bottom