• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

myKZNDn.jpg

Sorry about hurting your players ducks bros

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Lol ubisoft. Have server maintenance with no warning at 10pm pst Way to go guys. Bravo. guess I'll study more then. Why couldn't dark souls 3 release worldwide in 2 weeks?

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Where? There's no banner or pop up when you log in like destiny/warframe. Is it in that social media spam feed thing? With all the twitter crap.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Eh I don't recall seeing one on the main screen but fair enough. Don't get why it's so hard to have a pop up say "hey going down" 15 min before hand or a banner run across the bottom of the screen. Hell I could have sworn the beta did that once. I don't want any part of their social media stuff so I never used that news menu. Still an asinine time too but I'm sure that's due to euro devs.

KingBroly

Banned
Caps didn't deserve to take it to OT. They had like...half of their shots in the 3rd period.

I'm tired of them not playing in the first. It doesn't work out so well against better teams, and it won't work out well in the Postseason if they continue to play this way.

Caps didn't deserve to take it to OT. They had like...half of their shots in the 3rd period.

I'm tired of them not playing in the first. It doesn't work out so well against better teams, and it won't work out well in the Postseason if they continue to play this way.

This funk started after the ASB and the cancelled games.

Re-worked schedule hasn't been kind.

Have to think that now with three games in the next nine nights they'll get some rest and some much needed practice time.

KingBroly

Banned
This funk started after the ASB and the cancelled games.

Re-worked schedule hasn't been kind.

Have to think that now with three games in the next nine nights they'll get some rest and some much needed practice time.

I'd like to hope so. Especially for Ovi, who hasn't played well in like...10 days. The last week has been hell, but I think they've been dogging it for too long to make an excuse for it.

And people who ask me why I'm negative when I'm so high on my team's chances? I have to be, as a fan. Why? Because if someone isn't, no one will ever think what they do needs improvement.

I'd like to hope so. Especially for Ovi, who hasn't played well in like...10 days. The last week has been hell, but I think they've been dogging it for too long to make an excuse for it.

And people who ask me why I'm negative when I'm so high on my team's chances? I have to be, as a fan. Why? Because if someone isn't, no one will ever think what they do needs improvement.

Definitely, can't win like this in the playoffs.

Socreges

Banned
What kind of people do you spend time with? Any sensible Caps fan has been down this path before.

KingBroly

Banned
What kind of people do you spend time with? Any sensible Caps fan has been down this path before.

I dunno. It's just something I felt I needed to say given what I've said in the past here, you know?

Everyone knows we've been down this road before. I feel like it will be different this year. BUT I don't want my team half-assing it going into the postseason after another monster year where we're projected to win.

I want 60 minutes of hockey, night-in, night-out. Why? Because we can do that every other night for a few 7-game series. Other teams cannot, and will be ran dry by games 3 or 4, which is when we should strike, so we can finish them. Champions do that. Champions don't decide 'eh, we'll play when we need to have.' No, Champions play when they have to.

Socreges

Banned
I dunno. It's just something I felt I needed to say given what I've said in the past here, you know?

Everyone knows we've been down this road before. I feel like it will be different this year. BUT I don't want my team half-assing it going into the postseason after another monster year where we're projected to win.

I want 60 minutes of hockey, night-in, night-out. Why? Because we can do that every other night for a few 7-game series. Other teams cannot, and will be ran dry by games 3 or 4, which is when we should strike, so we can finish them. Champions do that. Champions don't decide 'eh, we'll play when we need to have.' No, Champions play when they have to.
Charles-Barkley-Falling-Asleep-Inside-the-NBA.gif

Line_HTX

Whenever I watch the Caps, I don't understand why they seem to always fall behind by 2 goals in the 1st period. Surely they can come out the gate with more up tempo?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

X0vfSN0.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
At what point does Broly cross over into the Tabrat alternate universe?

He has to be close.

KingBroly

Banned
At what point does Broly cross over into the Tabrat alternate universe?

He has to be close.

I'm in my own universe, tyvm. Why do I keep inviting people?

If bad things happen, I assume I'll never be able to show my face around here again. I've clearly dug myself too deep of a hole to get out of.

Marvie_3

Banned

Since when?

Top Bottom