• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
CcgNqQtUYAAPNn1.jpg:large

That jacket tho

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
eberle is like the laziest person alive

also why are the oilers trying to pass the puck into the net?

MCDAVIDDDDD

eberle is like the laziest person alive

also why are the oilers trying to pass the puck into the net?

MCDAVIDDDDD

Why Montreal fans want Eberle I'll never know.

Everytime I see a picture of him he looks like the most disinterested player or really really derpy/high

I guess being in Edmonton for so long it makes you that way

Silexx

Jesus fuck, does no one on this team know how to deke? Hamburglar gave them every opportunity to put it away.

Boedker looked like a regular McGinn. A McGinn who shits all over Arizona. So thanks? At least he's got the shitting on Arizona part down?

Dude, how many Avalanche players in HISTORY have averaged a point a game over their Avs career?

You're seeing something special and you don't even know it.

Dude, how many Avalanche players in HISTORY have averaged a point a game over their Avs career?

You're seeing something special and you don't even know it.

The best thing Boedker has done since being traded is letting his agent talk a bunch of yang about Arizona. Good kid. You were right all along.

Friedman:
Max Pacioretty said Kirk Muller sought him out for a much-appreciated conversation when the Canadiens played St. Louis. The former captain told the current one, “You feel like everything is your fault. Not everything is your fault.” Pacioretty said Marc Bergevin and Michel Therrien are trying to tell him the same thing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why Montreal fans want Eberle I'll never know.

Everytime I see a picture of him he looks like the most disinterested player or really really derpy/high

I guess being in Edmonton for so long it makes you that way
You want Yakupov but not Eberle

OK

Socreges

Banned
Haha well I can try. Honestly though I don't have a strong desire to carry on in depth conversations on message boards so I usually fly by post with inflammatory opinions. Which I can see how it would get upsetting to some. Which is also why I rarely post anymore. Also i presume I defended Cooke is 14 that made you upset? I was probs just goading you on. I didnt mean it. It was dirty. changed the series. you probs would have won if not for that hit.
Did you just get laid or something

zroid

Banned
Leafs D signed for next year (plus Rielly):

Gardiner
Rielly
Hunwick
Robidas

Leafs D who will be RFAs and waiver-eligible:

Percy
Carrick
Corrado
Harrington
Marincin

Robidas will be on IR again presumably, but that's 8 NHL defencemen to account for. Not sure how they handle that. Someone's going to have to get traded or risk being lost to waivers. Unless they decide not to keep Marincin which would be a huge mistake.

Or ideally they bury Hunwick in the AHL but we all know that won't happen

I didn't even watch the 3rd period, instead finished The Office with my fiancee.

Darn good show. I know some say it drops in quality at whatever point, but for the most part i enjoyed it.

Plus it was good to see the Wild won when the episode was over.

Top Bottom