• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Watch+me+fist+this+pussy+haha+what+a+slut+_86d939300c9255a7ef9cce640797feae.jpg

d2364eb54c5b424878521ba75e67648d.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I like it well enough. Planet exploration and combat are fun. I cannot believe people are calling this the worst Bioware game. It's like they never played Dragon Age II.

The time it takes to go from one planet to another for a simple scan is WAY too long though. Doesnt need that lengthy animation. Looks stunning though.

Also, augmentations/the entire crafting system is so varied. Shotgun pellets turn into sticky grenades? Or plasma bursts? Or heat seeking missiles? Go crazy!

Socreges

Banned
UTC Times
Code:
UTC - Friday   24th March 2017    19:00:00 ~ 19:59:00
UTC - Saturday 25th March 2017    03:00:00 ~ 03:59:00
UTC - Saturday 25th March 2017    11:00:00 ~ 11:59:00
UTC - Saturday 25th March 2017    19:00:00 ~ 19:59:00
UTC - Sunday   26th March 2017    03:00:00 ~ 03:59:00
UTC - Sunday   26th March 2017    11:00:00 ~ 11:59:00

Countdowns:

1st - "Splatoon 2" Global Testfire time period Countdown
t1490382000z0.png

2nd - "Splatoon 2" Global Testfire time period Countdown
t1490410800z0.png

3rd - "Splatoon 2" Global Testfire time period Countdown
t1490439600z0.png

4th - "Splatoon 2" Global Testfire time period Countdown
t1490468400z0.png

5th - "Splatoon 2" Global Testfire time period Countdown
t1490497200z0.png

6th - "Splatoon 2" Global Testfire time period Countdown
t1490526000z0.png
I'll give it a shot. Should have some time on Saturday. Never played Splatoon before so hopefully the learning curve isn't too bad.

Solo

Almost time for AGally - 3rd line LW edition!

Not against a temporary move to wing but it kills me that every coach we've had can't see that he belongs on the right side.

The time it takes to go from one planet to another for a simple scan is WAY too long though. Doesnt need that lengthy animation. Looks stunning though.

Also, augmentations/the entire crafting system is so varied. Shotgun pellets turn into sticky grenades? Or plasma bursts? Or heat seeking missiles? Go crazy!

The constant load times nearly made me drop ME:1. Probably will wait until they iron out some of the bugs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Not against a temporary move to wing but it kills me that every coach we've had can't see that he belongs on the right side.
Pretty sure it has more to do with the amount of good RWs we have the severe lack of good LWs on the team

I also don't see a problem with moving Galchenyuk to RW on that line with Shaw and Lehkonen and Lehkonen moving to LW.

Solo

Yeah. I just feel like left wing is his worst position of the three forward positions.

Also, AGally is the scapegoat right now, but where the fuck has Radulov gone to the past 25 games?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Okay, but the argument could be made that AGally would be the best RW on the team.
Sure, but the coach will always try to spread the offence as best as possible, and the team is set at RW.

Also, AGally is the scapegoat right now, but where the fuck has Radulov gone to the past 25 games?
KHL season is much shorter, I think the fatigue has really started to hit him.

imBask

Banned
Radulov lost his leg the first time he got the flu

also everyone adapted to his manbeast "overpower everyone and everything" techniques

nazem kadri has more goals than alex ovechkin

😶

What's up with Ovi this year? I thought he would be a top scorer but It's Marchand and Crosby leading the way.

Creeper has the most street cred on NHL gaf closely followed by myself (named after rap album) and probably Red.

I too am excited for Kendrick's new album. I need something to wash my mouth of that fucking Trash that is More Life. More life is probably going to be my most hated album (sorry playlist) of the year because how boring it is.

Fuck Drake.

Socreges

Banned
What's up with Ovi this year? I thought he would be a top scorer but It's Marchand and Crosby leading the way.
Less TOI, far fewer shots, slightly lower sh%, more assists (most he's had in 6 years).

The Caps are also rolling four lines more than ever and have more balanced scoring.

Parch

What's up with Ovi this year?
You mean other than being a clown and a loser? He doesn't even lead his own team in goals.

I thought the season he was minus 35 was telling. If he doesn't have a coach that'll kiss his ass he won't even try. He's only here for the paycheck and cheers, no matter how much denies it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Less TOI, far fewer shots, slightly lower sh%, more assists (most he's had in 6 years).

The Caps are also rolling four lines more than ever and have more balanced scoring.

You mean other than being a clown and a loser? He doesn't even lead his own team in goals.

I thought the season he was minus 35 was telling. If he doesn't have a coach that'll kiss his ass he won't even try. He's only here for the paycheck and cheers, no matter how much denies it.

Hmmm

I like this contrast.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Or maybe he's just coasting since the Caps have been locked in for the playoffs for most of the season so he can give 150% in the playoffs to get the cup he so desperately wants?

Top Bottom