• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

PillarEN

Oh ok. Kinda felt a little bad there for a second.

I'm watching the Pens game. Why aren't they booing 66 in white like a bunch of cattle?

Watching the OHL Playoffs on Sportsnet, Windsor vs London. Sergachev is so fun to watch, same with Mete and our newly signed Prospect Addison scored a goal.

raw

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Still have so much Zelda left to play, but goddammit it's time to dive into Persona 5. Deeper down the rabbit hole I go.

And fuck you too, Penguins.

Pikma

Banned
Shorks losing to the DeadLast ShitStars again😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's been a good day for Jeremiah Addison, he just scored the OT winning goal against London in the OHL playoffs after signing a contract with the Habs.

Solo

So the last wildcard is down to the Isles, Bruins and Bolts? I hope the Bolts get it. They are the one team of those three that I can see upsetting Washington in hilarious fashion.

Pikma

Banned
😮😮😮😮😮😮😮
Hey look
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻
☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼
It's Schuey!

Reckheim

So the last wildcard is down to the Isles, Bruins and Bolts? I hope the Bolts get it. They are the one team of those three that I can see upsetting Washington in hilarious fashion.
I wouldn't say the leafs are in just yet. They are particularly good at screwing things up when they are ahead.

sirronoh

I wouldn't say the leafs are in just yet. They are particularly good at screwing things up when they are ahead.

Nah, Leafs are in. They've put in work this year and the last few weeks. The last spot will come down to Boston, Tampa, New York. And Boston is doing a fantastic job at helping the other two out.

Syrinx

Any college free agents worth keeping an eye on? I know Aston-Reese already signed but i was wondering if there were other potentially worthwhile guys.

Reckheim

Yo guys, can you still collect and do stuff in horizons after the final mission? I want to finish the game (story is good) but want to also get the plat after

Top Bottom