• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just hope the Leafs can keep the good vibes going.

Need to get my stress drink on during playoffs for Raps and Leafs.

pepperzz

Yo guys, can you still collect and do stuff in horizons after the final mission? I want to finish the game (story is good) but want to also get the plat after

It resets you at a point before the finale, so yes you can finish up the plat after the end of the game.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@HennyTweets

Ben Smith skates on the right side 4th line with Leivo and Soshnikov not skating this morning. #tmltalk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
why the fuck would they even waste time with smith? if you need someone on RW... kapanen is like right there!

@HennyTweets

Ben Smith skates on the right side 4th line with Leivo and Soshnikov not skating this morning. #tmltalk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

466l2mR.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Rask is out with a day-to-day injury, won't play tonight....

As much as I'd love to meet the Bruins in the playoffs again, them completely whiffing after firing Julien is pretty great too.

Yo guys, can you still collect and do stuff in horizons after the final mission? I want to finish the game (story is good) but want to also get the plat after

Similar question for anyone who's beat Zelda. It would kind of suck to beat the game before doing all the exploration / quests you want and have to go back as if the ending never happened. Would rather do that stuff first and save the finale for last in that case. I just know trying to google that would lead to major spoilers though.

Anyway, Ben Smith - I had hoped we'd seen the last of that. At least he's not playing center, but our fourth line wingers are cursed of late.

PillarEN

Similar question for anyone who's beat Zelda. It would kind of suck to beat the game before doing all the exploration / quests you want and have to go back as if the ending never happened. Would rather do that stuff first and save the finale for last in that case. I just know trying to google that would lead to major spoilers though.

Anyway, Ben Smith - I had hoped we'd seen the last of that. At least he's not playing center, but our fourth line wingers are cursed of late.

same as Horizon

There is no game in a post Ganon world. Your post game save is before that fight.

Yawnier

Banned
@GeorgeRichards

#FlaPanthers Tom Rowe said Aaron Ekblad staying home on roadie to work out here; 'I wish we didn't' play Ek on Tuesday. 'That's on me.'

Starting to understand why Dubbed hates Coaching Genius Tom Rowe

Socreges

Banned
Some good news for Canuck Fans:

Brock Boeser has been signed and will be playing against the Minnesota Wild today, wear number 6
Yeah, pretty excited to see how he does in this little stint. I've hyped the guy enough here....he better not be shit!

Edit- of course the game is on at 11 and I'm leaving for 3 hours at exactly that time

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, Boeser had a DOUBLE OT game yesterday and he's playing this morning? Yeaaaah dude's gotta be tired :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
4 goals on 8 shots in the 2nd period for the Canucks

:lol

edit: damnit elephantshell

In Pittsburgh for tomorrow's game.

Driving down here...people do not give a single fuck about the speed limit. I felt like I was a Quebecois driving in Ontario with how much I was getting passed :s

Quick

Banned
I can't ever underestimate the Sabres.

I think I'm just used to losing to the Sabres in the grand scheme of things that I'm just shook now.

Top Bottom