• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Kypreos: 21-goal scorer will compete for the Rocket Richard trophy next year.

I really hope he meant to say art ross (and likely not next year, either...). While Nylander is a damn good scorer, he's not even the best young goal scorer on his team.

Also the way the Leafs play with rolling 3 or 4 lines evenly, hard to hit those totals.

C7zNJRAVQAALCO3.jpg:large

IT'S HABBENING

Solo

Remember when Pacioretty and Radulov were producing? Neither do I. Captain Floater back in full force. As usual he's invisible now that's he's gone cold.

Socreges

Banned
Kadri is such a cheat. Grabs onto Kulikovs stick and yanks himself down. Can see how the refs would miss it live but they can look at this stuff later

Wait, Kadri got a penalty...But it was holding? Then why did Kulikov got a penalty??

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol the refs... how do you give penalties to both players for holding on the same play?

If it was diving then it wasn't holding, right? It can't be both. Fucking refs.

Kadri is such a cheat. Grabs onto Kulikovs stick and yanks himself down. Can see how the refs would miss it live but they can look at this stuff later

Wait, Kadri got a penalty...But it was holding? Then why did Kulikov got a penalty??

It's called "Exaggeration"

aka Kadri got a penalty for being a bitch about getting held

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Also, for anyone (like me) regularly looking for streams

- reddit.com/r/nhlstreams has been my go-to but... it's poorly maintained. reddit.com/r/puckstreams is new (just launched this month I believe) and is from the same mod-group that does various other sports-streaming subreddit. Great quality streams.

...huh?

He got a penalty for holding the stick.

Ooooh, I read Zombie's comment as "Kadri got a penalty for diving, Kulikov for holding"

Don has a point, he has a weeks worth of stupid shit to say in just a few minutes. Ron has a whole broadcast of boring fucking Hometown Hockey to say whatever the fuck he wants.

Top Bottom