• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Most will see Jack's 18 major wins and call him the GOAT.

I generally don't care about any GOAT discussions for any sport.

There's only one GOAT discussion I bother with

frederik-gauthier.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x724.jpg

PillarEN

I have no idea what any of this means, so probably not.

Most partners on your journey will have the same robe as you (though they may have different patterns). However, you may have been lucky and stumbled upon a seasoned veteran who would be dressed in white. They would have been a person who collected all the puzzle pieces (and maybe all the wall screen things that you can watch. It's been a while). These players* usually are eager to show first time journeymen/women their way around to various secrets and such.

*aka, me.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I won't scoreboard watch tonight.
OH FUCK YEAH.

preds are getting all the PPs right now and not capitalizing

in the swing of things... NYI is going to get their share in a hurry so i'd stop watching this game for now

edit: it's now 2-0 predofiles

Wow that Tiger article. Fascinating read.

Just after the 2004 Masters, Tiger and his dad took a trip together to Fort Bragg, where Earl had been stationed with the Green Berets. A group of Earl's old military buddies came along, while Tiger got the VIP tour, running with the 82nd Airborne and tandem-jumping with the Golden Knights, the Army's parachute team.

Heh.

Top Bottom