• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Local feed talking up Preds vs Hawks as a rivalry, but I'm pretty sure that Chicago doesn't give a shit about Nashville beyond the organization making it harder than usual to get tickets to Preds/Hawks games.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The player benefiting most from Julien is Price, dude has been on another level since Therriens firing.

Local feed talking up Preds vs Hawks as a rivalry, but I'm pretty sure that Chicago doesn't give a shit about Nashville beyond the organization making it harder than usual to get tickets to Preds/Hawks games.

Its looking like they'll meet again in the first round so theres a chance for something to peculate

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LOLundqvist

He got blasted in the face and nearly had his helmet taken off by Brady Skjei right before that, so he was all out of sorts.

So the first goal was a deflection off his own defenseman, the second goal was a perfect shot after McDonagh was pushed off the puck, and the third was his own defenseman effectively blinding him.

One of those nights.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, I've done a really good job of picking which games to sell all season long. The Rangers are 19-13-2 at MSG going into this one (on their way to 14, since they're not putting 3, let alone 4, on Carey Price in the next 20 minutes), and I've only been in attendance for maybe 2 or 3 of those losses, at least one of which was the shootout loss last week against the Habs.

If I'm not posting from the Garden whenever you're playing us, you should feel pretty good about your chances. :D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
KREIDERRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

Red_Man

Avs might as well aim for the Buffalo record of mediocrity (post lockout era)

it's still in reach!
That crazy part is they're on track to beat that Sabres team who did everything possible to tank for McDavid

Red_Man

You know Price is back because he's made half a dozen ridiculous saves that just looked like normal saves

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This time it's Hank's own defenseman setting a perfect screen on him to let a shot through.

There's a pattern arising here.

Red_Man

Habs have definitely had the bounces go their way tonight, but they've also driven the play the majority of the game. Julien's presence is starting to really shine.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Habs have definitely had the bounces go their way tonight, but they've also driven the play the majority of the game. Julien's presence is starting to really shine.

They've done a good job of jamming up the neutral zone and taking the Rangers' transition game away. That's been the recipe for beating this team all season.

Oh hey, an actual penalty. Which, to be honest with you, I'm not sure if I agree with it given how far out Hank was.

Red_Man

They've done a good job of jamming up the neutral zone and taking the Rangers' transition game away. That's been the recipe for beating this team all season.

Oh hey, an actual penalty. Which, to be honest with you, I'm not sure if I agree with it given how far out Hank was.
100% of the the biggest improvements from Therrien to Julien is the on the fly ability to adapt. The amount of times the Rangers abused the Habs on those stretch passes last game was stupid.

Ott was stirring up shit at the end there.
Typical Ott shit, why is he chasing a kid around the ice.

Avs really had to ruin Hellebuyck's second shutout in a row with only 15 seconds left.. they obviously forced that pathetic goal just to be cunts to a young goalie that has struggled with his confidence and puck phobia.

awful, awful team. no morals at all.

Top Bottom