• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Winning back-to-back road games after trading away two vets is such a Canucks thing. Giving up all those shots will hurt them in the long run.

Also really surprised Anaheim didn't make a move for goalies at the deadline. Leaning on Gibson/Bernier is a risk.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Emelin likely scratched for tomorrow's game, thank God. He's played the worst hockey of his career as of late.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Buchnevich-Zibanejad-Nash
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Vesey-Hayes-Miller
Tanner Glass-Lindberg-Pirri

Staal-McDonagh
Smith-Holden
Skjei-Kampfer

Raanta

4JaNk1d.gif

Sens keeping the Bruins at bay.Lovely job SNES.

It seems like every time the Sens play the Bruins they absolutely destroy them, well every time I watch that is.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kampfer annihilated on the boards. Guess the Bolts wanted to do Clendening a solid after hearing how pissed he was about being scratched.

PillarEN

I love that after some 15 hours I still haven't really made a dent in Zelda. I mean I've done some main quest things but some of the clear enemy objectives that lead to actually taking on Ganon are still waiting for me. Shrines, shrines, shrines. Still haven't found a dungeon.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Horizon vs. Zelda threads are golden lol

every single horizon pre-release/review/release thread eventually devolved into zelda vs horizon comparisons. multiple times.

Can't we just say both games are fantastic? They're not even in competition, they're on different platforms FFS.

They're both amongst the top3 of what their platform has to offer.

Though in the case of Zelda that just means "it's a Switch game"

Holiday

Banned
every single horizon pre-release/review/release thread eventually devolved into zelda vs horizon comparisons. multiple times.

Can't we just say both games are fantastic? They're not even in competition, they're on different platforms FFS.

Sounds fine to me. I haven't even played either, I'm just enjoying the rodeo from afar. It's entertaining!

No we have to argue about it, this is the internet.

Robot dinosaurs are stupid
awesome.

Most Horizon threads pre-release had at least a handful of people predicting it would bomb critically and commercially as well.

Breath of The Wild is interesting because it's simultaneously an amazing send-off to a console (it's probably the best Wii U game) and an amazing introduction to a new one.

Top Bottom