• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Socreges

Banned
Mario Kart 8 is a port, Splatoon is a full fledged sequel as far as I know. Splatoon had one of the better single player modes last gen, along with the amazing multiplayer.

No respect I tell you!
It just looked like more of the same to me, like it's more Splatoon 2017 rather than Splatoon 2, if you know what I mean. But yeah I truly know nothing about it

Zelda people:
how are y'all making money? Just got to where you can buy armour n shit but it's expensive as hell.

Not at all a spoiler but my time on gaf recently has taught me better safe than sorry.
Two ways mainly:

Cooking lots and selling the higher end stuff (eg, fills 8 hearts) for rupees to a couple different NPCs. And finding rupees or gems (that are meant to be sold) while exploring.

But that said I don't have much and didn't even know yet that you can buy armour. Still early on, I guess.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It just looked like more of the same to me, like it's more Splatoon 2017 rather than Splatoon 2, if you know what I mean. But yeah I truly know nothing about it

So GOTY 2017?

They've only showed off multiplayer I think, so I really hope they have another great single player campaign.

Two ways mainly:

Cooking lots and selling the higher end stuff (eg, fills 8 hearts) for rupees to a couple different NPCs. And finding rupees or gems (that are meant to be sold) while exploring.

But that said I don't have much and didn't even know yet that you can buy armour. Still early on, I guess.

Ah, apologies if you didn't want to know that. In any case, I really like the look and stye of all the armour and clothing in this game, I want it all.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I mean Schuey grew up with his protecting his grand-children from mustard gas, he's used to worse

Socreges

Banned
Canucks have given up 88 shots in 2 games. And won both. 🙄

Also, posted on Feb 24:

Just realized...

Kings are technically not in the playoffs right now. But they're definitely the strongest outside team right now (Jets, Canucks and Stars are sellers if anything). So all they need to do is be a bit better than either the Flames or Blues to grab a wild card spot. They have four games left vs the Flames. And in the past 24 hours they just added a Quick/Bishop tandem.

RIP Flames playoff chances
Since then:
Flames 4-0
Kings 1-3

Canucks have given up 88 shots in 2 games. And won both. 🙄

Also, posted on Feb 24:

Since then:
Flames 4-0
Kings 1-3

giphy.gif

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
I'm having more fun with BotW than I have any right to given that I'm not fond of 3D Zelda or open world games.

Thought that I was going to end up having to spring for Puyo Puyo Tetris early, but I might be able to hold out for the English version with Zelda, Bomberman, Soldam from the JP eShop, and maybe double-dipping on Shovel Knight.

Real_ESPNLeBrun: Veteran GM Lou Lamoriello on the other hand says he would rather go back to 2 points for a win and zero for any kind of loss. No loser point

The voice of reason. Fuck loser points and fuck shootouts.

Top Bottom