• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Of the potential rule changes, I like the 3-2-1 point system the most.

And getting rid of the hard cap. Have I mentioned that before? The cap sucks.

Update: wicked storm ran through Southern Manitoba. Currently snowed in, can't get car out of driveway with like, 5+ foot snowbank in front. It isn't a complete whiteout like yesterday afternoon, but it's still blowing.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Zelda is more than good. Ive gone to bed at about 4am the last 2 nights because of it. Im pretty close to falling asleep in my office right now. :lol

I haven't been quite that bad. Last night I had a firm cut off that I ignored so I could play for two more hours. I've put 30 hours into so far.AND I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE A DUNGEON.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just got my season ticket renewal with insane price hikes.

My seat next season is up over 30% from what it was for 2015-16. 0_o

The 16 playoff games alone would be $4,116 (for one seat) if paid in full.

e7JJEaR.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Zelda is more than good. Ive gone to bed at about 4am the last 2 nights because of it. Im pretty close to falling asleep in my office right now. :lol
Yeah I've been going to bed a lot later because otherwise it's hard to make time to play it. But then I wake up at the same time anyhow so I've been pretty fucking sleep deprived over the last few days. My gf is also pretty stunned when she wakes up at 2am to go to the bathroom and I'm still on the couch with the switch and headphones on. 😐 Hi

Btw am I the only one who has spoken to people, acquired side quests, and then as the conversation ends the side quest is 'complete' or I give them what they need because fuck I already did that thing hours ago? 💕💕 Exploration and non-linearity

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I've been going to bed a lot later because otherwise it's hard to make time to play it. But then I wake up at the same time anyhow so I've been pretty fucking sleep deprived over the last few days. My gf is also pretty stunned when she wakes up at 2am to go to the bathroom and I'm still on the couch with the switch and headphones on. 😐 Hi

Btw am I the only one who has spoken to people, acquired side quests, and then as the conversation ends the side quest is 'complete' or I give them what they need because fuck I already did that thing hours ago? 💕💕 Exploration and non-linearity

That happens to me with a string of requests from this kid. I had all the ingredients for everything they wanted to make.

I've returned, again, to Witcher 3. I somehow lost my end-game save, so I've been replaying it from about the half-way mark. Just delt with Uma. Only 14 more levels until I'm at the minimum recommended to play Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine.

I'm still playing Fallout 4 so fuck y'all

I enjoyed Fallout 4, but I'm waiting for the expansions to all go on sale before I go back to it.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Spoiler tag some of that shit dammit!

Marvie_3

Banned
I haven't been quite that bad. Last night I had a firm cut off that I ignored so I could play for two more hours. I've put 30 hours into so far.AND I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE A DUNGEON.
My plan the last few nights was to go to bed by midnight. Both nights I looked at the clock around 11:30 and started to prep myself to stop playing. Then I look at the clock and its 2:30-3 both nights. So I just said fuck it and kept playing. I was already going to be tired as hell. May as well go balls out. :lol

Thats happened to me a few times. Ive done very little of the actual story. Tons of exploring and looting and wandering.

I dont really use a horse either. I find it more fun for some reason.

Revenant

I know this feel. I was playing it on sunday, turned off my wii u, got into bed, then got out of bed and grabbed the gamepad and played another hour and a half in bed.

I'd have agreed before CDPR did Skellige, Novigrad, Velen and Kaer Morhen.

Bethesda's RPG sandboxes are always scaled down in such a weird, weird, way.
Witcher 3 still doesnt do the kind of random discovery bethesda games do so well. As much as witcher 3 is the better game, and even has a better world overall, even fallout 4 does random discovery better and thats bethesda's weakest game

Witcher 3 still doesnt do the kind of random discovery bethesda games do so well.

I think perspective, story and setting factor into that quite a bit. One of the many reasons I'm eager to see how CDPR manages with Cyberpunk. It'll be (for the most part) the 1st major game they've done where the world and characters aren't already established.

Socreges

Banned
I dont really use a horse either. I find it more fun for some reason.
Probably because you always want to get off your horse to hunt, climb, etc. I'm the same way. Plus sometimes the quickest/most fun path is to go straight up and then launch yourself off a ledge and glide to the destination.

we_are_back.gif

But often I'll take a horse and just keep hopping off, do shit, whistle, hop back on.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've spent soooo much time playing Horizon. Game is absolutely stunning and so much fun. Robot Dinosaurs are 10/10. Plus the open world is actually extremely well done.

Is it 'snatching up' when the Habs made him the 3rd highest paid coach in the league?

That's like wondering how the Leafs snagged Babcock.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What leads you to believe that all the other teams without a head coach didn't try to get him?
I'm not just referring to teams without a coach, but teams that have mediocre coaches who didn't pull the trigger on tossing them then going for Julien. He was out there for over a week.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Radulov and Pleks both out with injuries, hopefully they can walk into the playoffs relatively healthy.

Implying some knowledge that he wasn't approached by other teams and denied them
Friedman said he was in negotiations with another team at the time Bergevin approached him.

Top Bottom