• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Cake Boss

Banned
C6SMqrAXMAAl1aA.jpg

👀 The System

Pikma

Banned
Caps are so fucking bad, it blows my mind how nobody but the team with the shittiest defense/goaltending can beat them

calder

Jets played pretty well honestly. I'm fine with losses like that in this situation - can't make playoffs, won't have good lottery odds anyway.

If Cody Ceci was my son I'll fucking disown the shit out of him. 😑😑😑
Honestly he's not even bad. He's actually pretty athletic and agile... He just makes some really idiotic plays though. Needs to work on his hockey IQ and he'll be a pretty good player.

I'm actually surprised by Phaneuf... Who knew he'd still be pretty good. It's probably much easier for him playing behind a player on perpetual God mode though.

Pretty random but Mark Stone has to be one of the most underrated players in the NHL. Dude is a magician with how he can steal the puck. An all around great player.

Solo

Looks like I won't see a game until the Edmonton one on Sunday. Stinking west coast and time zones and 11pm starts.

Top Bottom