• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
I remember when Nashville had a fourth line that wasn't filled with goons.

Players started taking runs at Arvidsson and David Poile overreacted big time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sounds like a home game for the Habs, and if he keeps playing like this, The Benn-Pateryn trade is an absolute fleecing. He's been so solid.

Red_Man

that's how you win a Vezina trophy
He didn't even get the first star :(

C6X5BaBU4AAjrJX.jpg:large

iLLmAtlc

I came home in time to see the Habs' GWG and holy cow I don't think I've seen the Canucks building invaded like that before. Well done.

Red_Man

Tried to watch a Steve Dangle video again, got 45 seconds in before I had to quit. How the fuck does this guy have a job with Sportsnet? Who's his demographic? I don't get it, at all.

iLLmAtlc

Would you guys say The Night Of is worth watching? I saw the first episode yesterday and thought it was very interesting. But I thought I read somewhere that it pretty much peaked after the first episode or something?

Red_Man

Would you guys say The Night Of is worth watching? I saw the first episode yesterday and thought it was very interesting. But I thought I read somewhere that it pretty much peaked after the first episode or something?

[/QUOTE]I love most of what HBO puts out, and I loved the first 2-3 episodes, but after seeing how it pans out, it's one of the most disappointing shows from HBO imo. Others might feel different, but I feel putting anymore time into it is a waste.

imBask

Banned
Trashers attendances were basically the same numbers as Arizona though

also you guys keep laughing at Habs Regular, and he keeps scoring

Top Bottom