• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rick Nash is out tonight ("upper body day-to-day"). Henrik Lundqvist is out tonight ("lower body day-to-day"). The Rangers have called up Brandon Halverson to back up Antti Raanta.

calder

Sorry MetatronM but in this thread we talk about Cookie and where he lives in increasingly specific terms until he gets weirded out.

Rick Nash is out tonight ("upper body day-to-day"). Henrik Lundqvist is out tonight ("lower body day-to-day"). The Rangers have called up Brandon Halverson to back up Antti Raanta.

Clearly the solution here is to cut both of them in half and Frankenstein a player out of the healthy halves.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Sorry MetatronM but in this thread we talk about Cookie and where he lives in increasingly specific terms until he gets weirded out.

Hey Cake Boss that's a great shirt you're wearing today, but it came untucked in the back.

Also, let me know if you need some recommendations to ease your snoring. Could be apnea, your breathing paused quite a bit last night.

calder

Stalkers are weak to shock though, just use your war bow. Easy.

I roll exclusively in my shadow stealth armor though, so one tail whip kills me. :(

Also I'm a cautious hunter so I always mark all the machines to make sure I know where all my enemies are but these stealthy bastards don't let me do what.

Socreges

Banned
I finished Zelda

so what happened in the past 3 days? did the sun ever go up?
I'm honestly getting frustrated because I can only find time to play in short installments and can't really make significant progress.

Maybe I should quit my job

However last night I stumbled across Eventide Island and with just 3 hearts (I keep choosing to fill my stamina bar). Holy shit

imBask

Banned
I'm honestly getting frustrated because I can only find time to play in short installments and can't really make significant progress.

However last night I stumbled across Eventide Island and with just 3 hearts (I keep choosing to fill my stamina bar). Holy shit

i'm on vacation

I was supposed to do stuff

I didn't do stuff

Stream to Twitch, new job.

Cake Boss

Banned
Why do all garages close at 5pm and only work weekdays? When the fuck can I bring my car in for some fixing. Have to take a day off to even get my car looked at what the fuck mechanics.

I just had an insane emergent moment in Zelda and I'm here to inform you all that you need to play this video game

how about no? game looks like it's from 2003 and who in their right mind would buy a Wii U or Switch with so many better gaming options available?

Nintendo magic just isn't a thing anymore, not after the utter mediocrity that was Twilight Princess. the GameCube will stay as the last Nintendo console i'll ever buy.

edit: also that "insane emergent moment" didn't sound so insane tbh.. just an environmental kill of an enemy, whoopty-doo. happens all the time in Souls games etc.

fucking Malkin and the rest of the dirty Penguins, FUCK i'm still bitter even after more than 8 hours of sleep. 3 goals in 57 goddamn seconds?? and suddenly the game is 5-3 instead of 2-3 with a Jets lead... unacceptable. AND Laine did not score once and barely got to play powerplay because reasons. shit game!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why do all garages close at 5pm and only work weekdays? When the fuck can I bring my car in for some fixing. Have to take a day off to even get my car looked at what the fuck mechanics.

I agree with this. Had the same problem last time. Ended up going right AT opening hour and going to work an hour late...still annoying.

Marvie_3

Banned
I keep getting deported back to Norway
I have family there you can stay with.

Thats why Ive been staying up until like 3 every night. Its the only way I can make decent progress. :lol

how about no? game looks like it's from 2003 and who in their right mind would buy a Wii U or Switch with so many better gaming options available?

Nintendo magic just isn't a thing anymore, not after the utter mediocrity that was Twilight Princess. the GameCube will stay as the last Nintendo console i'll ever buy.

edit: also that "insane emergent moment" didn't sound so insane tbh.. just an environmental kill of an enemy, whoopty-doo. happens all the time in Souls games etc.
Your posts get worse every day.

Socreges

Banned

ulfbyE.gif

And stuff like that happens in Souls games? Which Souls games are these?

fucking Malkin and the rest of the dirty Penguins, FUCK i'm still bitter even after more than 8 hours of sleep. 3 goals in 57 goddamn seconds?? and suddenly the game is 5-3 instead of 2-3 with a Jets lead... unacceptable. AND Laine did not score once and barely got to play powerplay because reasons. shit game!

I don't know why you're bothering to respond to something clearly addressed to people.

Yo I wish I had these amazing looking games you were playing in 2003.

Socreges

Banned
I'm starting to regret getting BotW on the Wii U. That portability factor is huge. I just don't have time to sit down at home and play.
I actually play it portably at home now, something I never did with the Wii U Gamepad. It's a lot more intuitive, the screen is better, and of course you have unlimited range. There is nothing better than feeling your stomach turn, smoothly removing the Switch from the dock and running to the toilet.

Also I'm an idiot. It took me almost a week to realize there was a power button. I had just been putting it into sleep mode for the last few days.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yo I wish I had these amazing looking games you were playing in 2003.

2003 Sony-published release:

scus-97213-game-ss-10

Shitty Nintendo kiddy garbage "Overrated of the Wild":

I don't know what you're on, but Nintendo should be ashamed of releasing this bullshit in The Current Year. If I didn't label these shots, you wouldn't be able to tell me which one was on PS2 and which one was on the Nintendo "Bitch" (Instead of Switch, get it? Bad system)

That BotW shot looks a lot shittier than the game looks on my TV

Chris R

DS3 plays better but the story/vibe/setting of Bloodborne is just too overwhelmingly good.

After I finish my DS2:SOTFS run (2.2 DLC left, then the final 10% of the game) I guess I'll start playing Bloodborne now that the Boost patch is out.

Just don't like the no-shield playstyle :(

After I finish my DS2:SOTFS run (2.2 DLC left, then the final 10% of the game) I guess I'll start playing Bloodborne now that the Boost patch is out.

Just don't like the no-shield playstyle :(

It's kinda funny because Bloodborne was my first game in the series so because of that I never used a shield in DS3 or what I've played of DS2 so far. It would just feel weird compared to what I'm used to.

Gun parrying in Bloodborne is (from what I've heard from people) easier than parrying in DS so that kinda balances out not being able to block. Definitely feels like a lot of the parry windows in BB are pretty big and easy to see.

Top Bottom