• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Socreges

Banned
ehh okay.. i dont really follow football much besides the world cup sometimes. i dont get the reference.

Barcelona won 6-1, cool i guess? i dont get whats so special, that wasnt even close or anything.
Use Google, son

Also:

iSGunf9.png

It was close. This stage of the UEFA Champions League is a two tie affair. One is played at one teams home stadium, the next leg is at the other stadium.

Barcelona was down 4-0 after the first leg. The 6-1 result today was needed, because of the away goal rule (a 5-1 finish would have seen PSG advance, tied 5-5 aggregate, with PSG scoring the only away goal in the tie). So it was really that close.

fuck barca

wtf am i reading? sports shouldnt be quantum mechanics

head hurts

but soon.. Hatrik Laine will lead the league in goals. exactly 60 minutes from now.

Chris R

wtf am i reading? sports shouldnt be quantum mechanics

head hurts

but soon.. Hatrik Laine will lead the league in goals. exactly 60 minutes from now.

It's not that complicated. Imagine NHL playoffs were two games, one home, one away. Highest total score after both games wins. If tied, whoever scored the most away wins. If it's still tied, play some overtime.

It's not that complicated. Imagine NHL playoffs were two games, one home, one away. Highest total score after both games wins. If tied, whoever scored the most away wins. If it's still tied, play some overtime.

GOD i know its not complicated, im saying its STUPID (like quantum mechanics and QED etc all of that string theory crap). a casual viewer just tuning in wont have any idea whats going with everyone and their uncle freaking out when 4-1 is suddenly 5-1. it's fuzzy and illogical, very bad and unintuitive.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GOD i know its not complicated, im saying its STUPID (like quantum mechanics and QED etc all of that string theory crap). a casual viewer just tuning in wont have any idea whats going with everyone and their uncle freaking out when 4-1 is suddenly 5-1. it's fuzzy and illogical, very bad and unintuitive.

Are you Donald Trump?

Socreges

Banned
What's your suggestion?

lmao two stupid fights already with less than 4min played

Malkin got totally wrecked.

why are there children in the audience watching this barbarity btw?

GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Wow, that was the most demoralized goalie pull I've ever seen.

3 in a span of 2:25, damn...

who?

i have a feeling the Pens are gonna pull Murray any minute now too, 3 goals (one disallowed) behind him already in the first with like 4 shots... this is going to be a crazy game.

Line_HTX

NBCSN 1st INT with Bob McKenzie

No changes to offside review.

There's a proposal that forbids coaches to call a timeout after icing because OMG they're tired and stuff.

Not official, but not looking very good for NHL players to go to Korea for 2018 Olympics.

The GM's really want to keep the offside reviews as long as possible, eh...

man there was nothing normal about that first period.. like what the fuuuuck

2 fights in the first 4 minutes, goals were 2-2 when shots on goal were 8-4 lol, one denied Jets goal, two injured Jets players.. constant powerplays etc, just overall craziness

i bet the rest of the game will be boring.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Аrpon Basu‏
@ArponBasu

Asked Carey Price Friday if he had a prior relationship with Jordie Benn. "Not at all. He's from the island. He's weird."

Soc :lol

calder

I still can't figure out if Maurice just can't control the goofiness that this team loves so much or if he contributes

Quick

Banned
Аrpon Basu‏
@ArponBasu

Asked Carey Price Friday if he had a prior relationship with Jordie Benn. "Not at all. He's from the island. He's weird."

Soc :lol

I won't stand for this Victoria hate.

I knew Carey Price was anti-island person. What a piece of shit.

Top Bottom