• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got Zelda.

Where's all of the gore and tits? My relatives aren't going to take video games seriously if they see me playing this.

Time for a CHL Power Rankings update!!

C6bXpq3VUAATZM1.jpg:large

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Buchnevich-Zibanejad-Miller
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Vesey-Hayes-Puempel
Glass-Lindberg-Pirri

Staal-McDonagh
Smith-Holden
Skjei-Kampfer

Raanta

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The crowd at this Rangers-Hurricanes game is both sad and hilarious. It's almost entirely either Rangers fans or empty seats.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Right before Skinner scored I was going to say how refreshing it was to watch low stakes, worry-free hockey in March. :D

That certainly seems to be how we're playing.

Stasis

Am I allowed to say, or even think (I kinda feel dirty...) that I'm kinda happy Glass is in?

We needed this somehow. WE NEEDED GLASS. Thanks Trump!

edit: Also, I love Skjei. In the mold of a McDonagh lite. If only one of them could score more. Great passers and movement from the LD. If Skjei was a RHD...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Am I allowed to say, or even think (I kinda feel dirty...) that I'm kinda happy Glass is in?

We needed this somehow. WE NEEDED GLASS. Thanks Trump!

I'm much crankier about Clendening being the odd man out on the defense than I am about Tanner Glass.

Stasis

I'm much crankier about Clendening being the odd man out on the defense than I am about Tanner Glass.

Agreed.

It's like RHD's are under the biggest microscope AV has unless they're named Girardi. And arguably Klein. I thought he loved his LD/RD pairings? Makes me wonder what he's seeing that I'm (we're) not.

Stasis

Damn, apparently I need to watch the highlights from Pens/Jets yesterday. WTF.

This is what happens when I get too busy and skip hockey for a week.

Stasis

I want Zelda so bad, but I don't wanna buy a Switch just for that =/

And Andromeda will consume me. Definitely will pick one up down the line though.

buy a wii u instead! Tons of great games on it. Not sure if the Nintendo refurbs are still around.

also obligatory dunkey beat sky in smash

WILLLLLLIIEEEE AARRRROOOOOOOOOO

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV is challenging this, and I think he will/should win it.

EDIT: But what do I know? Apparently you can elbow and lift a goalie's mask while he's in the blue paint and it's a good goal.

Top Bottom