• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Revenant

I know the way of hockey is to not blow the whistle when the other team has possession unless a guy is spurting blood all over the ice but its kind of uncomfortable when you see a guy clearly in distress and the play is still moving around them.

Marvie_3

Banned
I know the way of hockey is to not blow the whistle when the other team has possession unless a guy is spurting blood all over the ice but its kind of uncomfortable when you see a guy clearly in distress and the play is still moving around them.
Yeah the last thing you need is the guy getting hit by a deflected slap shot or somethin

Line_HTX

Can someone explain what the fuck was that Panthers 2nd goal?

That dude all the way in the back looked like he got sniped twice, ROFL

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Can someone explain what the fuck was that Panthers 2nd goal?

That dude all the way in the back looked like he got sniped twice, ROFL

Zaitsev hit an edge and went flying

When skating up the ice, Bozak went to push Zaitsev with his stick to give him a boost... instead he pushed him off balance

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Remember a few weeks ago when (I forget which teams), someone was hurt on the ice, and everyone skated full speed right at him so they could get into a fight over top of him?

Good ol' hockey

Revenant

Remember a few weeks ago when (I forget which teams), someone was hurt on the ice, and everyone skated full speed right at him so they could get into a fight over top of him?

Good ol' hockey

yea this reminds me when Kronwall hit Marty Havlat and a scrum essentially broke out right over Havlat's corpse.

those moments make me anxious as hell. But at least our sport is tough! not like those weenies that play basketball/soccer/insert sport here! medical care is for pussies.

Top Bottom