• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Reckheim

Took me about 55 hours. I think a lot of ppl are getting it because the game is fun as hell to finish and Guerilla made the trophies logical and fun. No scouring the entire map for every single collectible, no difficulty based trophies and nothing you can miss. I finished the game with all the side missions done and my character maxed out (the game is generous with experience and skill points) but it only took me an hour or two to go back and get the platinum.

Smelly I platinumed it a day before you. You should get an email congratulating you on finishing the game as well after a day or two.

that sounds good, gonna go for it then. Haven't platinumed a game in a long time.

Looks like Florida and Toronto are falling out of the race to win the Atlantic. Guess this will be the first time in NHL history that a division doesn't have a winner. Nobody wins the Atlantic, weird.

PillarEN

Trophies/achievments generally mean nothing to me. Might do some, might not. It's great if the achievements are something interesting. Like a challenge that makes you play different or try something outside of the box. Simply something that would be an interesting side objective regardless of getting a "positive reinforcement" noise and pop up. I remember Halo Reach having one where you should do an assasinstion from really high up. That's interesting and I wouldn't have thought to try it without the devs making that a challenge.

calder

Is it Sony or Guerrilla that email you? Do you have to be opted in to receive emails from Sony?

Sony and yes. It's the same as their weekly update email, just occasionally they throw in a code for something - in this case a new theme.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Took me about 55 hours. I think a lot of ppl are getting it because the game is fun as hell to finish and Guerilla made the trophies logical and fun. No scouring the entire map for every single collectible, no difficulty based trophies and nothing you can miss. I finished the game with all the side missions done and my character maxed out (the game is generous with experience and skill points) but it only took me an hour or two to go back and get the platinum.

Smelly I platinumed it a day before you. You should get an email congratulating you on finishing the game as well after a day or two.

Nice!

I only had to spend a few hours getting all the missing collectibles & doing all the missing corrupted zones & getting all the blazing suns, but it was a lot of fun and not a grind anyway.

I dont care much for trophies, this was my first Plat, it was just so much fun I wanted to "complete the experience" so to speak.

Reckheim

Nice!

I only had to spend a few hours getting all the missing collectibles & doing all the missing corrupted zones & getting all the blazing suns, but it was a lot of fun and not a grind anyway.

I dont care much for trophies, this was my first Plat, it was just so much fun I wanted to "complete the experience" so to speak.
I usually don't platinum a game that I don't enjoy. The only platinum I regretted was persona 4, had to replay the whole game again and it was a chore cause you were no longer just making your own decisions but were following a guide.

I feel like going for all of the achievements takes the fun out of games. I used to go for 100% completion + all achievements. Now I just try to 100% Halo as that's the only franchise where I have all of the achievements up to MCC. Sometimes I'll still get all of the achievements naturally, Skyrim and Oblivion I didn't even try.

Zelda could be a game where I do 99% through natural play.

The Leafs have two games left against Florida, Tampa, and Buffalo, and one against New Jersey and Detroit. Talk about controlling your own destiny.

Officially the lines for tonight confirmed.

#Habs lines vs #Blackhawks:
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk – Radulov
Byron - Danault - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Plekanec - Shaw
King - Ott - Mitchell

Galchenyuk and Radulov are back on the same line yeeeeee

yyzjohn

Banned
Hxz6PX8.jpg

Lupul sighting today.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Plus we need Crackdown 3 to have a new map so Crackdown 4 can reuse it.

Crackdown 2 really was as shovelware as you can get

My main concern is I hope there's some SP element in MP like original crackdown

I basically played the entire game in MP and the PVE was good for some hilarity

Crackdown 2 really was as shovelware as you can get

My main concern is I hope there's some SP element in MP like original crackdown

I basically played the entire game in MP and the PVE was good for some hilarity
Since the fully destructible environments are PVP only, it would seem that the multiplayer and single player will be quite different.

the hell, Devils vs Jets cancelled and moved to the 28th?? fml, i spent all day getting hyped, for nothing!

oh Wild is playing the Caps, this is fine.

Top Bottom