• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

calder

I love Mass Effect and will almost certainly buy Andromeda day one but... those threads about the animation and unbelievably trash writing have me actually second guessing.

Reckheim

I love Mass Effect and will almost certainly buy Andromeda day one but... those threads about the animation and unbelievably trash writing have me actually second guessing.

If anything its perfect for me with the backlog I've accumulated. I'll buy it in the winter during a sale as its no longer a must-buy for me.

Do all of you guys have Switches already?

Waiting for Mario Kart, personally.

never buying a Switch. EVER. i will not forgive Nintendo for Twilight Princess, not in this lifetime.

Avs make it to 20 wins for the season.

r5WHNM7.gif

congrats, i love a good underdog story. also fuck you for making me laugh at that gif when i'm trying to work in a hospital. it's serious stuff man. now people probably think i'm crazy, laughing by myself..

damn, the Jets man.. what can you do? besides of course getting a new coach and goalie(s).

AND GUYS STOP SHITTING ON MASS EFFECT, I WANT TO LOVE IT. I NEED MY SCIFI GAME FIX.

imBask

Banned
Would have he stopped to help if the guy in need was black though?

The guy he's helping is asian!

although Pacioretty is wearing shoes and not boots, which means the picture is most likely fake and he's just trying to setup an excuse for ending the season at 39 goals

Socreges

Banned
Hadn't seen that one. But he's just asking the question and concedes that he's blanking? And then he edits to say he was wrong. I've played games on 360, PS3 and PS4 and I can't tell you which other games employ it either. *shrug*

Yeah that thread was so good, and there was another one about some bog standard gaming mechanic in BotW that went into a bizarre "no, not like THAT, the way BotW does it is unique because uh, uhm" tangent. It's a struggle to read those posts and not wonder how many non-first party Nintendo games these people play.
The climbing one? It was more a 'shit on UC4' thread than anything

What's ridiculous imo is how all minutae from the game is being broken down into individual threads. But then again they're already half way through OT2. And people like you guys seem to help drive discussion so each thread balloons.

As much as I'm enjoying just fucking around in Zelda I think I gotta put my head down and get some of the crit path shit done soon. Persona 5 is fast approaching and I've only done one of the divine beast things.

So fucking frustrating. To think we could have Ehlers/Nylander and Tkachuk right now but our management refuses to go the common sense BPA route.

I actually think Juolevi will turn out well, but Virtanen is clearly a dud.

6 goals and 8 assists in 50 AHL games isn't very good BUT, he's still only 20 so, I'm personally not writing him off as a potentially good player yet.

Pikma

Banned
The guy he's helping is asian!

although Pacioretty is wearing shoes and not boots, which means the picture is most likely fake and he's just trying to setup an excuse for ending the season at 39 goals
Would have he stopped to help if the guy in need was black though?

So fucking frustrating. To think we could have Ehlers/Nylander and Tkachuk right now but our management refuses to go the common sense BPA route.

I actually think Juolevi will turn out well, but Virtanen is clearly a dud.

Juolevi is good but I don't know if he's a top 2 Defenceman and that's okay.

*Looks at Mete's numbers* nice 👍

For a fourth round pick that's excellent. Sportsnet sometimes has London Knights games on and he's the most noticeable of the Knights Dman when I watch.

Socreges

Banned
Juolevi is good but I don't know if he's a top 2 Defenceman and that's okay.

*Looks at Mete's numbers* nice 👍

For a fourth round pick that's excellent. Sportsnet sometimes has London Knights games on and he's the most noticeable of the Knights Dman when I watch.
Mete could definitely be the next Dallman, Sanguinetti, or *crosses fingers* even Jamie Doornboosch.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I uh... hit 150 hours in that game yesterday.

Still have yet to play any of either Hearts of Stone or Blood & Wine.

Damn. After I finish Blood and Wine I would like to actually replay the game to do some different story choices.

Also, I was looking at my time played for Halo 5. I got about 230 hours. Think it might be my most played game of all time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit. I have a buddy who has also put an obscene amount of time in Destiny.

Man 300-400 hours doesn't even seem like that much compared to some stuff I've heard from Destiny players.

For sure, the people I play with have >1000h each. I didn't even play Destiny originally much, I only started playing with the Taken King expansion basically.............. so there's that.

Thought the extra development time would've benefited Mass Effect.

The lore is still interesting to me though, so I'll get it for that. And possibly multiplayer.

EDIT: I like how that Jets article mentioned Vancouver taking a step back. They finished 28th last year! If anything, they're taking a step forward.

I've tried to get into Elite a few times, but I have no idea what to do at the start. I tried my hand at minin', and when that failed I tried my hand at murderin', and that didn't go so swell either.

Damn. After I finish Blood and Wine I would like to actually replay the game to do some different story choices.

Well, that's the thing. I'm on my 2nd game now. I'm still coming across quests and locations I totally missed the 1st time through.

Most played game, according to Steam, is I think Warband. Hopefully Bannerlords arrives this year.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I've tried to get into Elite a few times, but I have no idea what to do at the start. I tried my hand at minin', and when that failed I tried my hand at murderin', and that didn't go so swell either.

Well, that's the thing. I'm on my 2nd game now. I'm still coming across quests and locations I totally missed the 1st time through.

Most played game, according to Steam, is I think Warband. Hopefully Bannerlords arrives this year.

I got about a 100 hours in Elite. Definitely has a steep learning curve. I wish the exploration side was more fleshed out/fun.

Reckheim

I don't do any mining and don't really like murdering either. I just really like space and the idea of being able to go where ever I want (beside landing on some planets).

Its really a game where you have to make your own fun, unfortunately its not for everyone.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
All GAF has made me think is that I was the only person on this planet who actually thoroughly enjoyed DA:I

I might get it for Christmas once there's more than one playable game out.

And I'll be done ME:A, Persona, Shadow of War and then Destiny 2...

I had a blast with Inquisition.

Penalty in the first minute. Blues hockey!

I have over 600 hours in Destiny. And it's only going to go up when the old raids are updated.

I like you

Top Bottom