• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our savior Marty Havlat is back, guaranteed victory.

Ugh.

I kind of feel the same way about Duchene returning tonight. Not that I hate him or think he's a bad player, but unless he brings his A game tonight we're taking a risk of juggling lines that I kind of don't want to take because of how well we're playing at the moment. I'd love to see him get in there and tear it up but he's missed so much action. It won't be easy at all to get in the groove of things.

Alucard

Banned
Crosby is going to play on the third line with Cooke and Kennedy tonight, and Bylsma said he expects him to clock in at around 15 minutes of ice time.

...Sounds like a multi-point game.

Montresor

Go Islanders
Go Hurricanes
Go Leafs

I won't cheer against my own team but the playoffs are out of reach and I might as well cheer for "tank-beneficial" outcomes with regards to other teams.

Milly79

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
fuck
i bet now that i want them to tank, they'll go on an insane streak

"LET'S (NOT) GO BOYS!"

I'm sorry Kave_Man, but I'm looking out for the future!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
fuck
i bet now that i want them to tank, they'll go on an insane streak

"LET'S (NOT) GO BOYS!"

I'm sorry Kave_Man, but I'm looking out for the future!

Gonna beat your ass tomorrow for that son.

I'd complain more but I'm watching March Madness.

But speaking of tanking, I won't ever cheer against the team. I'm just not angry or anything if (when) the Leafs lose anymore.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Pens didn't have as much fire as I thought they would. Let's hope they pick it up in the second and third.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I can't quite figure out what MacArthur is trying to do out there... He's like playing a different gameplan than the rest of the team

Alucard

Banned
Pens didn't have as much fire as I thought they would. Let's hope they pick it up in the second and third.

The best team of the past 40 years is just playing possum. They will unleash the fury soon enough, and grab these important points.

Montresor

I might be late on this, but good god it was painful to see how quietly The Star Spangled Banner was sung early on. Those Leaf fans were pretty disrespectful. =\ But they picked it up and sang a little louder as the anthem ended.

Edit: just kidding btw, commenting on how it looks like there are tons of Leaf fans.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Marchand will never draw another penalty again :lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna beat your ass tomorrow for that son.

I'd complain more but I'm watching March Madness.

But speaking of tanking, I won't ever cheer against the team. I'm just not angry or anything if (when) the Leafs lose anymore.

:lol

At least I like what I see out of this Carter kid. To be honest, I wasn't sure I was even going to watch; it's been pretty disheartening watching them shit the bed so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom