• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

I love how Liles is playing. He looked good on the power play with Gardiner. And he was on the ice just now with Franson and he slashed Franson letting him know he was out of position defensively. And then Liles finished the period tying up his man in front of the crease.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Fuck.

First goal allowed again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I love how Liles is playing. He looked good on the power play with Gardiner. And he was on the ice just now with Franson and he slashed Franson letting him know he was out of position defensively. And then Liles finished the period tying up his man in front of the crease.

Your boner is showing. :p

Montresor

Your boner is showing. :p

Hmmm and I just found out Liles scored the Leaf goal after seeing the highlight on LeafsTV just now. I missed the beginning of the game. =D

Edit: Unf Letang is so awesome. That was funny the way he kept spinning around and still got the puck out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bryz broke flyers history for most shutout time.

LOL really? It's like he's changed from "worst goalie in history of all goalies" from 2 weeks ago into "best goalie in the history of all goalies" now for you Philly fans. Oh how fast times can change, don't they.

LOL really? It's like he's changed from "worst goalie in history of all goalies" from 2 weeks ago into "best goalie in the history of all goalies" now for you Philly fans. Oh how fast times can change, don't they.

Let's not be too crazy here.... He's having a great run for sure. I hope it lasts forever. Hell, it's gotten his save percentage up to like 50th best in the league... :/

EDIT: My bad.... almost 30th best....

belvedere

Junior Butler
Amac better return, no one deservers to be injured in such a boring fucking game.

And I thought Nashville games against us were uneventful.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is getting fucking dark.

vatstep

HAHAHAHAH

THIS TEAM IS DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom