• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Welp, that was the 5th post we've hit, turning this shit off. Wasn't meant to be.

Someone in the eastern conference has finally beat us in regulation this season.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
My god, I can't believe there's still another full period to go. Why do I watch this shit?

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
wonder what it feels like to be the best team in the league and get shutout by the worst team in the east because you dont know what to do when your piece of shit trap fails you

C Jones

ok, that last save by Fleury was retarded. didn't understand how that didn't go in until they showed the replay.

Same here. On the MSG feed they thought that he didn't even get the shot off when it happened live. Then they showed the replay and they realized Fleury stopped it.

During this streak guys have constantly stepped up when other guys cool off, which is awesome especially this time of year. But the guy that has been playing great hockey throughout has been Fleury. Some of our lines have looked amazing but no way we go on this run without Fleury playing amazing.

Alucard

Banned
10 in a row feels really good. If the Pens can get 2 of 4 points this weekend, I'll be happy.

Welcome back, Crosby and Letang!

crosby315.jpg

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i wonder if blues fans just masturbate into their hands and rub it on their own stomach because its not worth getting into anyone else's zone

Slurmer

Banned
Philly is getting it going at just the right time too. Them and the Devils are the two teams I'm uneasy about the Pens facing. This weekend should provide some answers.

Philly won't get it. I'm worried about them almost definitely having to face NYR or Pitt in the first round (unless NJ passes someone)...they're fucked either way. Basically, the only thing I'm concerning myself with is Giroux for Art Ross!

Is it possible for any hockey fan to truly dislike Jarome Iginla? I think you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone.

Eh.... he probably has a few people who don't like him because he can be somewhat of a physical person on the ice at times, but I think he is well liked, maybe not on a Datsyuk or Lidstrom type level, but liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom