• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

3N16MA

Banned
5-2 is a solid win and anyone doubting the Pens before this game (especially Pens fans) because Crosby might mess up the flow will now know better. He was inserted into the lineup in a smart way. Best team in the NHL for the past 2+ months.

Alucard

Banned
Heh probably not. The guy is a pure Canadian hero.

I'd buy a Canada jersey with his name on it.

Okay, time to hit the hay. It's been a good day, hockey fans. The Pens won. My wife got me a new laptop for my bday yesterday. Work is going really well. Life is just great right now. If I can get some more exercise, things will be superb.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Heh probably not. The guy is a pure Canadian hero.

Mike Canucklehead no longer mod works had some choice words against Iggy. Really not sure how you can hate the guy who scored for our gold medal and assisted on another. Definitely makes it easier to like the team when he is on it. Will never win a Cup with them...and that may be his greatest downfall.

Alucard

Banned
Mike Canucklehead no longer mod works had some choice words against Iggy. Really not sure how you can hate the guy who scored for our gold medal and assisted on another. Definitely makes it easier to like the team when he is on it. Will never win a Cup with them...and that may be his greatest downfall.

He needs to pull a Ray Bourque and go to a team where he can win one before he retires.

P.S. Kris Letang was a +5 tonight.

'Nite!

Acid08

Banned
Nice pace so far.

Rinne not giving up anything, holding onto every puck.

Niemi on the other hand gives up a stupid rebound on the Preds first shot.

zedge

I'd buy a Canada jersey with his name on it.

Okay, time to hit the hay. It's been a good day, hockey fans. The Pens won. My wife got me a new laptop for my bday yesterday. Work is going really well. Life is just great right now. If I can get some more exercise, things will be superb.

Don't think I have seen a Team Canada jersey with any name but Iginla... lol In Calgary anyway.

What? Mike Works? What happened to him?

He needs to pull a Ray Bourque and go to a team where he can win one before he retires.

P.S. Kris Letang was a +5 tonight.

'Nite!

I'm ok with this, as long as he comes back and retires a Flame. :D

Acid08

Banned
Some thoughts on that period.

1. wtf at our pk and pp. awful.
2. Havlat hasn't reinjured himself yet, awesome!
3. So that's what good goaltending looks like. Rinne is so aggressive, Niemi always just slinks back into his net all the time like a fucking hobbit in a hobbit hole.

http://canucksarmy.com/2012/3/15/who-the-heck-is-justin-schultz

Apparently one of the top defensive prospects in the league is about to go UFA this summer and there might be a mad dash to get him signed.

Ducks-GAF, opinions?

I was wondering why you guys kept mentioning this guys name today, Detroit is looking at another defenseman, Dan Dekeyser (seriously, look at that last name, amazing). Anyways he is one of the top undrafted free agents from the CCHA (currently at Western Michigan) and Detroit is very interested and is the most probable spot for him to land because of his ties to some of the Wings management and his Michigan connections. So take your Justin Schultz and suck it!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Baertchi chant at the dome. So much excitement over this kid, love it.

3 goals in 4 games, if he plays the full next season he'll score 60 goals! And yet... Are you gonna send him down again as soon as an injured forward comes back? I hope not...

Sharks getting boned on calls

i1Juh.gif

zedge

3 goals in 4 games, if he plays the full next season he'll score 60 goals! And yet... Are you gonna send him down again as soon as an injured forward comes back? I hope not...

Dont think they have a choice, hes an emergency call up. Next season he will be a full time member I think.

Acid08

Banned
YES YES YES!!!! Two desperately needed points!!!! Best game the Sharks have played in a long time and Havlat actually looked really good out there.

Where's the combo breaker at?

geeko

HOLY SHIT. CLOWE!!!!!

Edit: Now that I've calmed down a bit. No joke, we really needed 2 points. Great overall game. I got a ticket to the game on monday against the ducks. I can't wait.

What's this?

If you're talking about his play in 2010, I might have criticized it for being lackluster (which, off the top of my head, it was), but I've never been hugely against Iginla. I think you're mixing me up with someone else.

Also, sef do you not like the Blues or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom