• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0mp

<3 you alu

Missed the game today, unfortunately had a funeral of a friend of mine to go to.

Looking forward to tomorrows afternoon game, hopefully we can end the pens streak

Socreges

Banned
Kevin Weekes just makes this shit up as he goes along.

Makes Alucard look like a fair and reasoned arbiter.

[edit] This can't be said enough: Schneider's positioning is much better than Luongo's. Makes a big difference in desperate situations.

Takeda Kenshi

blew Staal
Apparently Letang was limited in the 3rd today and didn't talk to the media after the game (unusual), here's hoping to fuck everything is ok and he plays tomorrow.

Alucard

Banned
Kevin Weekes just makes this shit up as he goes along.

Makes Alucard look like a fair and reasoned arbiter.

[edit] This can't be said enough: Schneider's positioning is much better than Luongo's. Makes a big difference in desperate situations.

Socreges - most condescending and long-winded poster, with a false sense of intellectual superiority.

Because these are the fans who can actually buy tickets and not the suits and season ticket holders who don't care anymore. The real fans are in the nosebleeds where nobody can hear them.

Simple solution: Go to Raps games! They're just as shitty and predictable.

Really though, the Leafs will have a better season in 2012/13 /flexo

MPW

CBC said the Oilers would be open to trading their pick.

habs should make a deal with oilers and get #2 pick in the draft

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Our current 4th line is the most atrocious thing I have ever seen.

LOL...came in here to post this. Holmstrom looks completely lost out there and his penalty for slashing the stick out of Niemi's hands was the dumbest thing I've seen in a while.

I cannot wait for them to cut Holmstrom and Cleary (who contributes almost nothing to the team) loose.

Knowing Ken Holland, though, he'll give these guys another 2-year deal.

Socreges

Banned
Socreges - most condescending and long-winded poster, with a false sense of logical superiority.
We can't all be crowd pleasers like you, Alucard.

Fucking bravo, by the way. Yeesh. 10/10 for ruthlessness.
KuGsj.gif

LOL...came in here to post this. Holmstrom looks completely lost out there and his penalty for slashing the stick out of Niemi's hands was the dumbest thing I've seen in a while.

I cannot wait for them to cut Holmstrom and Cleary (who contributes almost nothing to the team) loose.

Knowing Ken Holland, though, he'll give these guys another 2-year deal.

suicide.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Havlat again, lolz. Just interfere with our goalie why don't you...

EDIT - If that was Holmstrom, that goal is called off immediately.

Of course, Cleary and Abdelkader out in OT and they get scored on, who would have figured.

Nice to see Howard was a bed that everyone on the ice thought they could lay on for that goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom