• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havlat!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ok, it's a make up for that interference pick that you guys scored on earlier.

Doesn't count, that pick was a make up for Z being hooked earlier in that shift, so now the odds are uneven!!!

Oh, and not too mention that trip on Flip in OT, we can keep this up forever!! I feel like Supersonic right now.

Nice to see Howard was a bed that everyone on the ice thought they could lay on for that goal.

Tl3MX.jpg

ZZzzzzzzzzz

7I4cf.jpg

HAV AT IT

pringles

LOL...came in here to post this. Holmstrom looks completely lost out there and his penalty for slashing the stick out of Niemi's hands was the dumbest thing I've seen in a while.

I cannot wait for them to cut Holmstrom and Cleary (who contributes almost nothing to the team) loose.

Knowing Ken Holland, though, he'll give these guys another 2-year deal.

Love Homer but he needs to sit in the playoffs and be gone next year. He hasn't been able to keep up for a few seasons and his usefulness on the PP has diminished. He can't be allowed to play over guys like Nyquist or Mursak anymore.

As for tonights game, good to see Pav back and with a goal.. we need to win some games soon though :-/

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WTF, NHL.com sucks. They now have VIDEO-ads when simply browsing on their MOBILE page. You know, mobile, where even looking at pictures is bad for people on tight dataplans. Now they just play unskippable ads when I simply want to read a gamerecap. NHL.com, you suck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
YESSSSSSSS AVS BEAT RAGS!!!
I know you had this discussion like 2 weeks ago but are you an Avs fan and a Pens fan? You're starting to sound like Tabris.

Anyways thank you Islanders, Leafs, and Canes! Could do without the extra point again, but we'll take it. Just saw the highlights and of course Palushaj decides to get his first goal in our most important game so far, and that Subban to Leblanc play was sex. That is all, happy St Pattys.

pringles

WTF, NHL.com sucks. They now have VIDEO-ads when simply browsing on their MOBILE page. You know, mobile, where even looking at pictures is bad for people on tight dataplans. Now they just play unskippable ads when I simply want to read a gamerecap. NHL.com, you suck.

Yeah and the fucking gamecenter app.. christ, it's unusable unless you open the appstore and search for a new version of the app..that doesn't even exist. That they haven't fixed it all season is a joke.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's like they moved out of the way so he could skate down the middle unabated. I think the blue jackets stopped caring this season.

Love the reaction of whoever Nr6 is. Skates to the right, then looks left to see where his partner is, who was on his right side the whole time. HILARIOUS.

I tried watching the game today at the pub. But I don't think I was sober enough to understand what I was watching. And then I was home in bed.

vBtqy.jpg

RC

Banned
I tried watching the game today at the pub. But I don't think I was sober enough to understand what I was watching. And then I was home in bed.

vBtqy.jpg

I listened to the game on the radio while waiting in line to get into a pub. If you can even call it a pub, more like a cesspool of humanity. Kind of like this place.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Fantastic. Just what the team needs right now--another injury.

I've never seen it fall apart like this before. Maybe Holland won't be so content to sit on his hands at the deadline from now on.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow, this almost seems impossible — the Bruins 3-for-3 effort in the shoot-out yesterday was the first time that's EVER happened (since the shoot-out was introduced in '05-06). Congrats to Bryzgalov on being part of history!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Was out dranking dranks all night so missed the Leafs game.

Still haven't even seen any highlights but I see my boy Kessel scored.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Speaking of history... since the 2010 playoff implosion, the Bruins are 10-1-1 against the Flyers, including playoffs.
I had no idea it was that lopsided. I can very clearly remember the two losses, though — the banner night game and that ridiculous last second Richards goal game.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
A hard fucking game today, if I had to pick a spot for the streak to end, it'd be here. Expecting a very good game.

Wow, this almost seems impossible — the Bruins 3-for-3 effort in the shoot-out yesterday was the first time that's EVER happened (since the shoot-out was introduced in '05-06). Congrats to Bryzgalov on being part of history!

That was such a great game I can't even be mad. Shootouts are such bullshit. I really don't care what happened there. If these two met in the playoffs it would be such an amazing series. (Provided NewBryz2.0 was in net of course.)

MacAttack

One thing I'll say about the current roster the Flyers have is that they are harder to hate.

Richards, Pronger and Carcillo were easy to hate and Carter was always a fun target to pick on.

Jagr is a living legend, Bryz is a spaceshot, Simmonds is a player I think any team would love to have. Hartnell is a just too nice a guy off the ice to get worked up about. Giroux, JVR and Couturier are a talented group of young players to be feared, not hated. Briere is the only player I really don't care for and thats probably unfair but he's been a thorn in the Bruins side for so long.

I used to hate the Flyers but now its kind of just a fun team to watch. We'll see if that changes if the Bruins face them in the playoffs. For now I wish them the best of luck and would like to see them win the Cup if Boston doesn't repeat.

Of course, I said that about the Phillies and immediately regretted it after they won in 2008 and then became one of the most dominant teams in the league ever since. Now I hate them.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah I just noticed that last night.

Stick you with low data plan? FIND WAY TO FORCE YOU TO USE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom