• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Pierre really turn that into being about Letang? Alu I may need you to teach me your fancy Crosby-shopping skills so I can adequately express my feelings for Couturier...

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Gained some momentum after we scored that goal and then with the PP's. We'll see how the second goes.

OnPoint

Really didn't get that feeling... Did you see the two PPs? Cuz apparently they're only calling for the Pens. Schenn took a stick to the face and it was totally cool....

I probably only saw the last 7 minutes of the period. The Pens seemed to have amazing puck possession and were passing all over the Flyers. Bryz made some great stops and I thought he was the only reason it's not 3 or 4 to 0.

17 - 8 shots on goal after the first.

Really didn't get that feeling... Did you see the two PPs? Cuz apparently they're only calling for the Pens. Schenn took a stick to the face and it was totally cool....

Yes, because that's been the only bad/missed call. This whole game hinges on Schenn taking a high stick. THE REFS ARE IN ON IT, GARY BETTMAN HAS MADE THE CALL OMG

Curufinwe

Talbot hurt his shoulder in a fight yesterday.

Flyers really need all their D-men healthy to even have a chance to contain Pittsburgh's attack now they have Crosby back. Not counting Pronger in that, just Kubina and Mezaros.

Let's get that 6th seed, boys.

Slurmer

Banned
"This isn't even fair."

Word.

Bryz lifted his pad up at just the right moment ha.

Timonen and Coburn both just vacated the net, no idea what they were doing. If bryz didn't lift his pad malkin probably would've shot it over and in anyways. Bryz and Giroux played that as well as they could imo.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Flyers only had 2 SOG that period?

They got into our zone a number of times, but our D ripped everything apart and spat it right back out every time, or they'd just miss the net and we'd grab it. Those two shots came on the PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom