• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Pens-age if you're going to spam gifs please make one of Letang knocking the two Flyers on their asses at the same time.

:lol

Wellwood has been really impressive these last few games too. Really looking forward to him playing a full season with the team next year. He do Grabner levels of speed sometimes too which is so much fun to watch.

About 10 seconds after the PP, created on a rush that started on the PP. And you've had more PPs than we have.

At the time there were two almost back to back so I was saying it was "just" evening up. Now we've gotten a pretty clear advantage. I will say I think the calls have started to swing the other way in terms of who is getting the benefit of the doubt.

EDIT: #Malkindown?

EDIT2: Kunitz, classless....

Puddles

Banned
Am I overly optimistic when I say that if the Kings can just get into the playoffs, we can beat any team in the West except Vancouver and maybe Detroit?

Not scared of St. Louis, Nashville, Chicago, Dallas, or San Jose at all.

Also, the trade for Carter was exactly what we needed.

Am I overly optimistic when I say that if the Kings can just get into the playoffs, we can beat any team in the West except Vancouver and maybe Detroit?

Not scared of St. Louis, Nashville, Chicago, Dallas, or San Jose at all.

Also, the trade for Carter was exactly what we needed.

Kings are still my pick to come out of the West if they make it in. They have a team built for a playoff attrition war.

lol your team is full of angels who don't commit penalties!

typical flyers! lolololol

jesus shut the fuck up already. it's a fucking hockey game. fucking a

If you hit someone you're a bitch DUH!

Personally I think the bigger bitch is the guy who's first reaction is to swing his stick cuz he's too scared to be physical.

lol your team is full of angels who don't commit penalties!

typical flyers! lolololol

jesus shut the fuck up already. it's a fucking hockey game. fucking a
I never said that.

Hopefully he'll be banned again soon and we'll be spared his nonsense for a while.

:lol I love how salty you are that your only posts in this thread are about me.

If you hit someone you're a bitch DUH!

Personally I think the bigger bitch is the guy who's first reaction is to swing his stick cuz he's too scared to be physical.

Too scared to be physical? So when people punch you in the face for no reason it's cool and you shouldn't be "scared" and fight them?

Socreges

Banned
Great OT

I listened to the game on the radio while waiting in line to get into a pub. If you can even call it a pub, more like a cesspool of humanity. Kind of like this place.
Those were the easiest places to get into, Radio Boy. Played a guy in pool who had huge mutton chops and was missing a front tooth. Awesome and terrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom