• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallout

I love 4th-line Antropov.

EDIT: Ugh. Jets had been dominating. :(

EDIT2: Ugh. Wheeler trying to dangle in by himself on a 5-on-3.

Heretic

lol, can't take Antropov praise seriously anymore because he's such a 3-on-3 Superstar.

Listening via radio, can't tune in until I go to a WiFi hotspot at midday/lunchtime :( (50 minutes time).
Just renewed my season tickets for next season and am getting a hand signed Teemu picture =)

Erdrick

Bogosian killed that Carolina guy. Sucks that it was an illegal hit, but it was still awesome to see. Nice ass-kicking by Spencer Machacek. Great fight. The reffing has been insane this game. So many penalties compared to the Dallas game where nearly nothing was called. Miettinen scoring 2 goals? lol Sure, I'll take that. Hope Antropov is not out too long, as he was playing very well for us recently.

Thanks Hawks for beating the Caps. Now we have a chance to take their spot, provided we win tonight. Or at least tie them point-wise.

Fingers are crossed.

calder

Wish I could believe the Jets could go 3 minutes to open the third without coughing up the lead.

JESUS almost gave up a goal one minute in what is wrong with this team and the beginning of he third period

From here on in we just gotta tank it out I guess.

Poor Teemu.

EDIT: Nashville have won the whole season series against us. Including playoffs, that's 11/14 meetings. Ducks in 5.

Erdrick

... I wish we could maintain a lead when it comes to the 3rd period. This is like that Washington game here in December. Or that last Flyers game. Or that Penguins game here where they scored right off the faceoff at the start of the 3rd.

ugh... Playoffs get further and further away. On the road in Pittsburgh? Goodnight. May as well write that game off.

These losses are really tough to take.

fallout

... I wish we could maintain a lead when it comes to the 3rd period. This is like that Washington game here in December. Or that last Flyers game. Or that Penguins game here where they scored right off the faceoff at the start of the 3rd.
A guy in our season ticket pool went to that Washington game, that Flyers game and was there tonight. He has 5 games.

calder

A guy in our season ticket pool went to that Washington game, that Flyers game and was there tonight. He has 5 games.

Lol that's rough. My coworker was been to three games through his wifes job - the Wild win that ended their streak, the Boston win in december around the same time, and the Ducks game for Teemus return. He's had pretty good luck.

Quick

Banned
So, the Stars were wearing St. Patrick's Day practice jerseys, and they took it a step further by changing the name on the back of the jersey with Irish names. Spoiler tagged the names so you guys can take a quick second to try and figure out who's who. Some are pretty easy, though:

Brenden Morrow
— O'Morrow
Alex Goligoski
— O'Goose
Stephane Robidas
— O'Robi
Trevor Daley
— O'Daley
Jamie Benn
— McChubbs
Adam Burish
— O'Legend
Toby Petersen
— FitzPetie
Radek Dvorak
— O'Devo
Loui Eriksson
— O'Loui
Tom Wandell
— O'Wandy
Eric Nystrom
— Guinness
Adam Pardy
— O'Pardy
Mark Fistric
— McCrush'em
Steve Ott
— O'Daddy
Kari Lehtonen
— O'Lehts
Vernon Fiddler
— McFiddler
Sheldon Souray
— O'Hammer
Mike Ribeiro
— McRibs
Michael Ryder
— O'Rydes

LOL at Jamie Benn's.

MPW

Washington and Winnipeg lost? Fucking trolls.

untitled-8407ean.gif

Fei

Looks like the 8th spot will come down to Washington, Winnipeg, and Buffalo. Each have 10 games left with only 2 points separation. This should be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom