• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

Where the fuck is the NHL thread?

the-twilight-zone.jpeg

DR GAF medical help..

hey guys my anus is bleeding profusely. should i put some gauze on that shit or do you think I actually need a doctor?

Seriously, what's more important that fucking sports? People who can't figure out what their penis does? Funny image threads? Ugh.

Re-reading his post, I still don't get why he moved all the threads in this sub-forum. I understand the idea of making threads for more important events to get the rest of the community to chime in, but why does that mean the sports threads need to move from OT?

kassatsu

Banned
Re-reading his post, I still don't get why he moved all the threads in this sub-forum. I understand the idea of making threads for more important events to get the rest of the community to chime in, but why does that mean the sports threads need to move from OT?

So does that mean we get to make the Stanley Cup thread in the OT? Going by the lame MMA PV clause.

Acid08

Banned

Yeah this seems like a bad move for trying to make these communities less insular.

At least it is still a sticky in community and not with the whole conglomerate of the community posts.

Edit: I would also love to see what would happen if Bish joined the other forum, Manics would promote him to God status.

Evilore said we should make "a thread for major events" for our community so it looks like we're making a thread about each game in the playoffs in OT.

or one big playoff thread, but that would be too crazy for OT to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom