• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

We are supposed to make seperate threads for important hockey events?

The result will be a watered down hockey thread where we shouldn't discuss the most relevant points of discussion unless we subscribe to another thread.

How is this a good thing? So we can have 'feed it pizza' jokes from people who don't follow hockey?

/facepalm.gif

Razorskin

----- ------
What did NBAgaf do?

Evilore said:
Thread is being locked temporarily.

Segments of the NBA-GAF community have been persistently demonstrating hostility toward the rest of the forum, especially toward female members, and an inability to abide by the ToS in general. If you want to be free of the requirements of civility and respect toward other members, or if you do not want to be a part of NeoGAF as a whole, then I suggest you find somewhere else to go.

When the thread is re-opened the moderation team will be monitoring it heavily and taking action as appropriate. Do not create any temporary/substitute threads to hold discussion in the mean time. Apologies to those not party to this behavior who are being disrupted by the thread closure.

We are supposed to make seperate threads for important hockey events?

The result will be a watered down hockey thread where we shouldn't discuss the most relevant points of discussion unless we subscribe to another thread.

How is this a good thing? So we can have 'feed it pizza' jokes from people who don't follow hockey?

/facepalm.gif

So we're clear, you're cool with NBA, NHL, and MLB making a thread in OT when playoffs start, right? Since there's nothing like the Super Bowl, there's no clear "major event" we can discuss with the rest of the joes that don't usually chime in during the regular season

So we're clear, read the OP.

That's a yes then. It seems self defeating but whatever, if we get our playoff thread in OT then it's groovy

Come playoffs we'll be fine!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It won't be a sticky though it seems if we make a playoff thread in the OT.

Let the subscription madness begin. I wonder how they'll react if all top8 threads in OT are the 8 playoff series. Let's show them what we are made off... People with too much spare time on theit hands!

purg3

slept with Malkin
the fuck is going on? I thought this got shut down lol.

anyway, go pens?

damn, this is really fucking up my gaf browsing flow....

Quick

Banned
Let the subscription madness begin. I wonder how they'll react if all top8 threads in OT are the 8 playoff series. Let's show them what we are made off... People with too much spare time on theit hands!

qc86y.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Budaj has only played Philly once and let in 5 goals......I like what Randy's doing here

CCF23

I think it should be known that even if you don't like Manics/Forza or know who that is, everyone is welcome over at the other forum. Not saying give up GAF but give it a chance because a)Its good to have options and b) You will see a lot of other familiar faces there especially with what went down today.

Yeah, I feel like the worst possibility about this happening is that we could split NHL-gaf with people who stay and people who go. I just want us to stay as a group!

Brinbe

good. And this isn't even about winning the lottery, it's the difference between picking 4th and something like 8th/9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom