• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frillen

Woo another shootout loss.... :/

Ima flip some tables here.

I still think you guys will win the division. A point today means three points ahead of the Caps which is a lot better than 2 points (consider they have a better ROW). Plus you have a game in hand and the 3 next opponents are teams that are already out of the playoff picture (Habs, Wild and Rick Nash).

Acid08

Banned
I still think you guys will win the division. A point today means three points ahead of the Caps which is a lot better than 2 points (consider they have a better ROW). Plus you have a game in hand and the 3 next opponents are teams that are already out of the playoff picture (Habs, Wild and Rick Nash).

heh, I see what you did there.

Quick

Banned
So the NBC Sports guys were talking about Radulov's contract with Nashville, by playing this last stretch of the season + playoffs, he finishes his contract? I'd imagine "one year left" would mean a whole season's worth.

What are the chances Nashville re-signs him?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So the NBC Sports guys were talking about Radulov's contract with Nashville, by playing this last stretch of the season + playoffs, he finishes his contract? I'd imagine "one year left" would mean a whole season's worth.

What are the chances Nashville re-signs him?

I thought his contract with the KHL mandated that he goes back to Russia for next season...
His whole contract situation is a clusterfuck as is, if I were Nashville I'd just give up and spare the hassle.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
this counts towards radulov's contract. he'll be RFA. rads also has the option to go back to the KHL next season, he'll likely use that to help in his contract negotiations this offseason. and the KHL didn't mandate anything, but it would require someone to buy out his final year KHL contract at 2/3rds the cost if he doesnt go back.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood

Yeah well, I thought the same thing about the Oilers and Islanders, especially considering they were both on back to backs on our home stand.

MacAttack

Rich Peverley aka Raptor Jesus is back tonight.

Raptor-Jesus.gif

th3dude

Letang hit in the head again.

I'm so tired of this.

After watching the replay, nothing dirty, but ouch. Did NOT look good for Tanger.

Yeah well, I thought the same thing about the Oilers and Islanders, especially considering they were both on back to backs on our home stand.

It's the offense not scoring. Versteeg is ice cold right now and we have 0 players over 30 goals. Theo has been outstanding, Campbell/Jovo has lead the D wonderfully, but the offense is just flat. The Cats need Versteeg to step up again or we need to find and actual top scorer.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Are the fans actually saying "LUUUUU" for Lucic? That doesn't really even happen in Boston, haha. I mean, it does after he does something, but not right when he touches the puck or anything like that. These Ducks Bruins fans are passionate!

Are the fans actually saying "LUUUUU" for Lucic? That doesn't really even happen in Boston, haha. I mean, it does after he does something, but not right when he touches the puck or anything like that. These Ducks Bruins fans are passionate!

Haha I was wondering wtf was with that. Partial Vancouver pay-out? Also when an original 6 team plays at Honda Centre, the fans of that team will always outnumber Ducks fans. Fact.

Montresor

Seriously, is it Boston fans invading that arena or is it Ducks fans taunting Lucic?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow, Pouliot straight-up beasting lately. I think it's pretty clear now why Montreal has sucked this season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Toronto has the least amount of playoff losses over the last 10 years.

Also, Crosby scored and noone's here to jizz all over it? I don't like this "everyoby leaves GAF to go to the other forum" thing.

Sometimes I wonder how it's physically possible for the Bruins to center as many passes as they do. They'd have 2 Ducks covering them and STILL manage to get it to the crease.

C Jones

Flower saves us again tonight. Could've easily got stretched again with the chances the Pens were giving up. Now we have to wait and see what's wrong with Lovejoy

Kifimbo

Anyone know best single year NHL playoff record? As in least amount of losses?

Oilers went 16-2 one year (1988)

Edmonton defeated the Winnipeg Jets 4–1,
Edmonton defeated the Calgary Flames 4–0
Edmonton defeated the Detroit Red Wings 4–1
Edmonton defeated the Boston Bruins 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom