• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Patches with 59, DD with 58, and Cole with 56 points. Will be pretty awesome to have one line of all 60 point players. Shame about the other three lines though. We are fucked again next year if we don't get some secondary scoring.

31 is a career high in goals for Cole, by the way. Bubububububu he needs Staal to be any good!

Levyne

Banned
I was about to post this

Jesse Rodger's Twitter said:
So for those keeping score,they took away shot on hawks pp so officially now,7 attempts in a row without a shot over 2 games. 5 on 3 too

And be all down in the dumps but then the blackhawks scored.

Yay.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Florida doesn't come firing out in the 3rd after seeing the caps down, they don't deserve the playoffs.

Revenant

I was about to post this

So for those keeping score,they took away shot on hawks pp so officially now,7 attempts in a row without a shot over 2 games. 5 on 3 too

wrestler_angry_gif.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Patches with 59, DD with 58, and Cole with 56 points. Will be pretty awesome to have one line of all 60 point players. Shame about the other three lines though. We are fucked again next year if we don't get some secondary scoring.

31 is a career high in goals for Cole, by the way. Bubububububu he needs Staal to be any good!

The other lines have been pretty sad. They haven't exactly been stable due to injuries, trades, etc., but your right if the other lines can't perform better next year we are in trouble.

Solo

The other lines have been pretty sad. They haven't exactly been stable due to injuries, trades, etc., but your right if the other lines can't perform better next year we are in trouble.

Secondary scoring and the defense needs to be shored up. Those are the two biggies. We have some great pieces on both fronts, but we also have a lot of dead weight on both fronts.

Revenant

Tell me I didn't see a commercial advertising a trailer for assassins creed 3

a trailer for a trailer is all part of the foreplay. Worked for Prometheus!!

but yea that is an annoying concept. At least it's a tease of a AC3 and not AC 2.3 like they've been doing the past few years.

Revenant

It'll be interesting to see what Future HOF goaltender and Hobbyist break dancer Martin Brodeur does to stop the puck with how much awkward flailing he's done tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom