• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ken Daneyko as an intermission reporter =

ibxty2dO4PX4Ic.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Montreal needs to look at Toronto more, at least they're tanking properly against CAROLINA.

Smiley90

Chicago's power play is the worst fucking thing I've ever seen.

hi5! We totally copied you guys, I hope that's alright. the "pass around for 1min50 and then get a blocked shot off" method is working pretttttty good.

Marvie_3

Banned
hi5! We totally copied you guys, I hope that's alright. the "pass around for 1min50 and then get a blocked shot off" method is working pretttttty good.

I guarantee Chicago leads the league in "most power plays without getting a single shot on goal". I'd put money on it.

After choking the goat in Columbus and blowing a 4-1 lead in Detroit, I really thought the Canes had the whole "get that higher draft pick" thing going on.

But Toronto is simply better at it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
After choking the goat in Columbus and blowing a 4-1 lead in Detroit, I really thought the Canes had the whole "get that higher draft pick" thing going on.

But Toronto is simply better at it.

We shouldn't be surprised, losing is just in their blood, they've been doing it for so long.

Montresor

DAT Coney Island dog! I love Burkie's dog house.

Oh and Leafs suck!

I'm gonna be sure to get myself a Leaf scarf at the Rogers booth before I leave.

Smiley90

Nielsen
Grabner
Okposo
Ullstrom

Who have you never heard of?

Ullstrom. Who's that guy, I don't follow the Islanders that much? (... and who's that Grabner kid anyway, DEAD TO ME.)

EDIT: And Reese who has 2 assists.

Smiley90

So by "names" and "scoring en masse" you meant... Ullstrom... with one goal. Gotcha!

Haven't heard of Ullstrom either.

by "scoring" i meant goals and assists, and that's at least 3 points together which isn't too bad, considering they're Islanders playing the Pens. But yeah alright, I'll keep down with the hyperbole.

TORONTO ISN'T ALL THAT GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom