• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Stamkos, fuck that guy. The Lightning have no business being in this game.

Fei

lolzzzz we beat you like a week ago so that means we're better than you

Besides, even if you guys snag a playoff spot you'll take your usual first round exit and that'll be that.

Uh, yeah clearly I was basing that on one game. 19-5-5 I'll say again.

Socreges

Banned
Is this NBC broadcast basically the Boston team?

19 & 21 said:
Congrats? You're taking me saying a team ahead of you in the standings is better than you way too seriously.
Just looks like a fair disagreement to me. I'd agree that Sabres > Sharks right now.

"Ruff said Ehrhoff will miss some time; he'll be evaluated further in Buffalo tomorrow."

Not good news, wonder if they'll go with Weber or call up McNabb.

We'll just have to see who is better when the sabres and sharks are doing battle for lord stanleys cup

Well the Sabres have a much better shot at the finals than the Sharks do. I think they've been doing well honestly. Sharks/Sabres final won't happen though.

edit: They = Sabres just to avoid pissing off the more delicate Sabres fans around here.

OnPoint

Well the Sabres have a much better shot at the finals than the Sharks do. I think they've been doing well honestly. Sharks/Sabres final won't happen though.

edit: They = Sabres just to avoid pissing off the more delicate Sabres fans around here.
Sabres pride is at a high level right now. Probably could pick a fight with most fans ready to defend this team when a month ago we were almost all shouting 'blow it up'. Not knocking their dedication, but I can't stand quite as firmly behind this team when I still might cut half the roster if I were in charge.

I just want to enjoy the ride and at least 4 playoff games.

It's a take it as it comes situation for me. But so far it's been really nice.

Acid08

Banned
I'd say our D squeaks out a little victory over the Sabres too..

Sabres fans are crazy if they think they're clearly better in any area besides goaltending. You're on one hell of a run right now for sure though.

Sabres pride is at a high level right now. Probably could pick a fight with most fans ready to defend this team when a month ago we were almost all shouting 'blow it up'. Not knocking their dedication, but I can't stand quite as firmly behind this team when I still might cut half the roster if I were in charge.

I just want to enjoy the ride and at least 4 playoff games.

It's a take it as it comes situation for me. But so far it's been really nice.

We enjoyed a similar surge in giving a fuck among players not too long ago, but now that the ride is over unless the Sharks go on a fucking rampage with the rest of their schedule. We're pretty much screwed so I know where you come from and I'm fucking back there now myself. You've got the right attitude, enjoy it while you can because the problems are still there in the background just waiting to fuck things up again.

MacAttack

Empty Nettah for Raptor Jesus!
Raptor-Jesus.gif

RC

Banned
We enjoyed a similar surge in giving a fuck among players not too long ago, but now that the ride is over unless the Sharks go on a fucking rampage with the rest of their schedule we're pretty much screwed so I know where you come from and I'm fucking back there now myself. You've got the right attitude, enjoy it while you can because the problems are still there in the background just waiting to fuck things up again.

I'd feel more sympathy towards you if it wasn't for the late 90's or the early 00's.

Just gotta take that next step.

Sabres are better because of goaltending alone. Our top 6 is better though.

Right now Stafford/Ennis/Foligno is probably one of the top lines in the league. It's bound to fizzle out sooner or later, though.

Still feel that as good as the Sabres are playing the past 20-ish games, it could all crash back down to where they were before.

Trey

lolzzzz we beat you like a week ago so that means we're better than you

Besides, even if you guys snag a playoff spot you'll take your usual first round exit and that'll be that.

Fuck. Can't even talk trash with this guy because of point seven seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom