• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

Gomez may not recover before the end of this season, which has only 6 games remaining at this time. If he does not, then due to a clause in the current CBA, any injured player cannot be bought out from their contract. The Habs would be stuck with him, and vice versa.

fml

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"We're"? It was just you a month ago.

Trendy teams? What the hell are you talking about?

Just nod and smile dude, nod and smile.

The-Penguins-of-Madagascar-Smile-and-Wave-Boys.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
Colorado got the better player at the end.

Stewart is approaching bust territory and
Shatter is good but not as good as Johnson has been for the Avs.

Gomez may not recover before the end of this season, which has only 6 games remaining at this time. If he does not, then due to a clause in the current CBA, any injured player cannot be bought out from their contract. The Habs would be stuck with him, and vice versa.

fml

Rangers bought out Drury.

Have to be declared medically unfit to play by a doctor during the buyout period or something like that.

Socreges

Banned
I, for one, hope that these new Blues fans stick around and continue posting during the playoffs. Will make things all the more interesting when they get swept in the first round again.

Smiley90

I, for one, hope that these new Blues fans stick around and continue posting during the playoffs. Will make things all the more interesting when they get swept in the first round again.

But what will they post about? "HA YOU DIDN'T SCORE A GOAL" "... what, sorry, I was sleeping" "YOU GUYS SUCK SO MUCH"

belvedere

Junior Butler
"We're"? It was just you a month ago.

Trendy teams? What the hell are you talking about?

I've seen Choke post once or twice, then there's Jake, Frey (who's posted a few times) and Foote was a steady regular but I haven't seen him in awhile. I think there may be one or two more.

Choke got us worked up, I blame him. Now calm down, you've got the personality of a dead moth.

Marvie_3

Banned
This is perfect coming from a Hawks fan. Your fan base was worse then the Blues until they started winning.
Way to show zero knowledge of the difference in situations.

Blues-GAF has been here 5 minutes and already they're bringing unprecedented levels of salt. Better step your game up Canucks-GAF.

CCF23

Blues fans are pretty confident for a team that has a combined losing record against their most likely 2nd round opponents (Nashville, Detroit, or Chicago).

belvedere

Junior Butler
Blues fans are pretty confident for a team that has a combined losing record against their most likely 2nd round opponents (Nashville, Detroit, or Chicago).

You're confusing a couple of us with the bipolar fans of other teams who are only laughing when they're not crying. A few joke posts were made and we laughed. I don't recall any unprovoked bragging.

Don't you start painting a picture with facts around here.

19 & 21 is actually a tribute to.. DJ King? And... Patrick Berglund? New avatar inbound.

You have to admit... for how big (and ever growing) Leafs and Habs-Gaf get they have relatively low sodium levels....

There aren't very many fanbases around here that just grow naturally other than those two though. Everyone else just seems to grab a new person every now and then when they jump on the board.

belvedere

Junior Butler
The amount of salt the blues fans have is staggering, we've reached maximum saturation.

Yes, if you have a sense of humor you're "salty". Sorry your normal expectations of boasting, bitching, moaning, whining and crying aren't up to typical fan standards : ) .

Marvie_3

Banned
You have to admit... for how big (and ever growing) Leafs and Habs-Gaf get they have relatively low sodium levels....

There aren't very many fanbases around here that just grow naturally other than those two though. Everyone else just seems to grab a new person every now and then when they jump on the board.
I would assume sodium levels drop in corpses.

I'd be surprised if most Hawks fans today could name a player on the team before Toews was drafted.

Well, I assume most of them are probably to busy remembering an awesome Stanley Cup run instead wasting valuable memory on pieces of shit like Lyle Odelein, Steve Passmore, and Tyler Arnason.

I'd be surprised if most Blues fans could name the coach who Hitchcock replaced.

Smiley90

Way to show zero knowledge of the difference in situations.

Blues-GAF has been here 5 minutes and already they're bringing unprecedented levels of salt. Better step your game up Canucks-GAF.

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly happened in the last 30 minutes, I'm rubbing my eyes in disbelief. Pens-GAF suddenly disappeared and then BAM Blues-GAF jumps in with a MASSIVE effort.

belvedere

Junior Butler
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly happened in the last 30 minutes, I'm rubbing my eyes in disbelief. Pens-GAF suddenly disappeared and then BAM Blues-GAF jumps in with a MASSIVE effort.

Choke posted a gif, I replied, then someone else replied and somehow we're all boasting about how great our team is, yet I think that was only echoed by one person. But let's keep up the speculative fiction, the crying about crying is hilarious.

:p

Again, you guys have only been here for like a month.

Foote and I have been posting in NHL gaf for quite awhile. I can't speak for some of the others. Where is Foote btw?

Don't you start painting a picture with facts around here.

19 & 21 is actually a tribute to.. DJ King? And... Patrick Berglund? New avatar inbound.

You act like we don't know that we're the Cubs of hockey. You however are probably in denial of the fact that your team will never be anything close to what it was in the Sakic era which is really the only one you've ever known. I know this because I still miss Brett Hull and company.

Socreges

Banned
Personally not seeing any defensiveness or saltiness from the fairweather Blues fans contingent. They're just throwing down like anyone else would.

And yeah, I remember belvedere from last season. He's more saucy than salty.

You act like we don't know that we're the Cubs of hockey. You however are probably in denial of the fact that your team will never be anything close to what it was in the Sakic era which is really the only one you've ever known. I know this because I still miss Brett Hull and company.

But you see I'm well aware that our best days are behind us. That doesn't keep me from giving a fuck even when we're shitty. Blues fans falling out of the ceiling and walls like termites only when the post season is in sight is rather hilarious. Not just because of how it paints you, but because the blues are going to get their shit wrecked first round. It's like you're all showing up with smiles to see that really successful race horse from your home town you've heard about only to get dragged out back and shot. It will be glorious.

And I welcome you and the rest of blues gaf, please stick around. Your presence will make the playoff thread even more amazing than it would've been before you guys showed up.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Blues fans falling out of the ceiling and walls like termites only when the post season is in sight is rather hilarious. .

At least two of the Blues fans on this page have been posting for years. Keep posting the same fiction though, maybe it will turn to reality.

Smiley90

But you see I'm well aware that our best days are behind us. That doesn't keep me from giving a fuck even when we're shitty. Blues fans falling out of the ceiling and walls like termites only when the post season is in sight is rather hilarious. Not just because of how it paints you, but because the blues are going to get their shit wrecked first round. It's like you're all showing up with smiles to see that really successful race horse from your home town you've heard about only to get dragged out back and shot. It will be glorious.

And I welcome you and the rest of blues gaf, please stick around. Your presence will make the playoff thread even more amazing than it would've been before you guys showed up.

Will we have people from all playoff-teams? From looking at the standings it seems as if we're missing NJ-GAF... not that they'd wanna show themselves over all the rage they'd get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom