• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well that one is all on Thomas, no excuses there.

Slurmer

Banned
don't think you can blame henrik on that. pretty bad bounce for him.

and goddamn rangers score as im typing...what a snipe off thomas' shoulder

Couple of writers around Denver predicting Sacco's head on a pike. We don't get that very often around here, so I'm hoping it at least draws some attention. We will go no where so long as he is behind the bench.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Christ. Great game to watch, but this is getting frustrating. Deserved a better fate than that.

vatstep

And hey, what do you know, another 1-goal decision between these two teams... I wonder how the last meeting of the season will turn out!

vatstep

No update on Rask until tomorrow. That's probably not a good sign.

Some GM will look at the Washington and San Jose records, think he didn't get a fair shake in Toronto, and give him another chance. Hell be hired next year by someone, I'm sure of it.

I'm not sure he'll coach again though. He's had 18 seasons, few playoff games, and no playoff success to speak of.

By all accounts he's a rather erudite and entertaining fellow when not subjected to the critical glare of the press. I'd like to see him shake off his petulant approach to the media and get involved with one of the networks as an analyst.

I'm not sure he'll coach again though. He's had 18 seasons, few playoff games, and no playoff success to speak of.

By all accounts he's a rather erudite and entertaining fellow when not subjected to the critical glare of the press. I'd like to see him shake off his petulant approach to the media and get involved with one of the networks as an analyst.

He should be hired by Sportsnet and work on the Leafs broadcasts, it would be epic

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Uh oh, Howard's not starting the 2nd period, wtf?? Wonder if he re-injured his finger, didn't see him in any pain at the end of the period.

That was a pathetic giveaway leading to a weak Hawks goal for the lead. Ugh Detroit, Hawks don't even look that good at all and you can't even get this game going, they better come out with more jump in the third or the Hawks will win.

apparently, when shaw drops 'em and throws two quick punches, smith is supposed to either a) back away and try to take his helmet off, or b) skate away because shaw is smaller than him.

c'mon, guys. :lol

apparently, when shaw drops 'em and throws two quick punches, smith is supposed to either a) back away and try to take his helmet off, or b) skate away because shaw is smaller than him.

c'mon, guys. :lol

This is what I was thinking, pretty sure Shaw was the instigator to that fight. Also, yeah, our PP right now is just plain awful, seems worst than Chicago's which means you know it sucks.

Cake Boss

Banned
OMG DAT 2nd Line.

Amazing how one person could make all of the difference on a line. Kilinkhammer looking good, amazing to see a guy with hockey sense on that 2nd line instead of grinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom