• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say the Hawks deserved to win that at all, boring game and for the most part both teams were eh, Detroit still outplayed them but their horrible PP and an awful giveaway cost them what should have been a win. Take into account that Kindl is hurt along with Howard, and so far this part of the season is going pretty badly. Still pathetic we couldn't beat a Hawks team that looked mediocre at best tonight. First star should be the dang goal posts, bailed Emery out a number of times that game.

Revenant

Can't say the Hawks deserved to win that at all, boring game and for the most part both teams were eh, Detroit still outplayed them but their horrible PP and an awful giveaway cost them what should have been a win. Take into account that Kindl is hurt along with Howard, and so far this part of the season is going pretty badly. Still pathetic we couldn't beat a Hawks team that looked mediocre at best tonight. First star should be the dang goal posts, bailed Emery out a number of times that game.

well the important thing is they lost...

Dayumn. Not a great night but kind of an awesome 1 of a kind experience: Link

Basically: OHL centre (who hasn't played this season due to injury) forced to switch to goaltender for the first time outside road hockey as both regular goaltenders were injured. Lets in 13 goals on 46 shots but earns 1st star as literally they had nothing else.

ZeroGravity

Basically: OHL centre (who hasn't played this season due to injury) forced to switch to goaltender for the first time outside road hockey as both regular goaltenders were injured. Lets in 13 goals on 46 shots but earns 1st star as literally they had nothing else.
Saw Bob McKenzie tweet about it earlier. Crazy story.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kaberle and Campoli play 30 minutes, Budaj gets the 20 starts JM promised.
JWxGE.gif

I think Burke should give him a call! *rimshot

Erdrick

Dammit Sens. Couldn't beat the Panthers, huh? At least Philly is still beating Washington as I type, but jeez, the East lower half is sure packed. It's basically anyone who can get a good win streak going who will get the last few playoff spots.

At least Miller does not have his shutout streak going coming into the game here in Winnipeg tomorrow night. We've got to smack this team around and shake Miller up with some quick early goals to have a chance.

cube444

Capitals fans are blaming the refs now? Haha! Start with your primadonna players and lame general manager for starters.

rellix

Not blaming the refs. Caps played like shit as usual.

It's just humorous to see the most penalized team in hockey not take any penalties. Is that really so hard to understand? Take a joke.

Apparently Bryz needs me at the game every night. Holmgren, give me a call so we can work something out.

AMAZING GAME! Please let Bryz play like that every night now! NewBryz(TM) is back?

Montresor

So if the Sabres win tomorrow in Winnipeg in regulation, they will be tied for 8th place. Holy shit.

What would Leaf fans (who still believe they can make the playoffs) cheer for in that situation?

Also thanks Flyers for beating Washington in regulation!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
What would Leaf fans (who still believe they can make the playoffs) cheer for in that situation?

Also thanks Flyers for beating Washington in regulation!

Buffalo.

Anything that lowers the entry point total, the better.

(unless buffalo would have 2 games in hand or something)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Buffalo has a game in hand on Winnipeg. But yeah I guess that'd still be be better for Toronto than Winnipeg winning.

I think the 8th (and SE lead) spot in the east is going to be disaster for so many teams lol

Buffalo, Tampa, Washington, Winnipeg, Florida, Toronto (if they recover) will be pushing for it

I can't even pick a favorite for it because all teams are hilariously inconsistent

MPW

nyi won again! fuck yeah!

i wonder if habs players will target cammy when they play flames

According to a Boston police report, witnesses told police that they heard Lucic yelling at his girlfriend and heard “what sounded like a slap,” though no one saw it. One witness told police they saw Lucic throw his girlfriend’s purse and shoe at her while she was on the ground.

Officers later arrived by Lucic’s apartment on Fleet Street for questioning, and he was “highly intoxicated and volatile.”

http://sportsofboston.com/2011/09/0...r-argument-with-girlfriend-brittany-carnegie/

Quick

Banned
Toronto media planting a new seed with Carlyle vs. Kessel?
:lol

Media thinks Carlyle's going to change Kessel's playing style, Kessel basically says no. OMG CONFLICT'S GONNA HAPPEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom