• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Quick's been shakey the past few games... I think he's getting overplayed. But for once this season, the team actually bailed out Quick. Way to hang in there, Kings. HUGE TWO POINTS

Acid08

Banned
Eberle scores 10 seconds in. We don't deserve to make the playoffs. What a fucking mess, long rant post coming after the game.

Haha, the Blackhawks PP is complete and utter shit. An embarrassment, if you will. 4 minutes of PP and all they muster one shot, I think. Blackhawks... get a PP and let outplay you in everyway shorthanded, including scoring goals! I think the other teams want the Hawks on the powerplay, because it just means it is easier for them to score.

So terrible.

How did Michalek score two empty net goals to make it 7-3? Or is Score Mobile just broken?

Boucher pulled the goalie at 5-3, first empty net goal.

Ottawa takes a penalty with just over 1 minute left. Boucher calls a timeout and pulls goalie again. 2-man advantage.

Second empty net goal.

Bam ... natural hat trick ^_^

MPW

DD getting to 20 would be cool as well.

If it gets to 5-2, it may be Mass Effect time.

im not gonna start playing that game until my exams are over in 1 months time (3 weeks off after end of semster!)

if i start now i will stop doing all my studies and assignments and drop out lol

nice to see habs tanking properly

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I stopped watching with 5 mins left in the second, they need to play budaj and give price a rest before he has a mental breakdown.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL Sportsnet commentator just called Nr9 Hodgson. oh well.

This game is so... uninspired... and boring. I hope it gets better soon...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
C'mon Kassian, fight Ott already. We need to wake up. Plus, I wanna see the kid fight.

Highlander with a nice one on a bad wild line change.

I feel like I'm watching the avs vs the avs right now. We've played the same game the wild are playing, makes me sick when we're capable of much better.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully Edmonton wins tonight and then randy plays budaj tomorrow and they win again. We would be tied for points :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom