• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Fucking punk Jones complaining about getting called on a high stick.

lmao what a fucking pathetic 5 on 3. Fuck you Sharks.

Quick

Banned
Elisha Cuthbert's on Conan and just talked about Phaneuf getting hit in the face with a puck from January.

It was pretty meta.

I should get started on Mass Effect 3.

What will get more talk in this thread, hockey or how people are stopping watching games when their teams are doing shitty to go play Mass Effect 3? :jnc

Acid08

Banned
What will get more talk in this thread, hockey or how people are stopping watching games when their teams are doing shitty to go play Mass Effect 3? :jnc

Wish I could play ME3 right now, better than watching the 10th place San Jose Sharks play "hockey".

Oh wait we're 8th now since we get at least a point. Can't contain my excitement.

I'm getting worried about the Sedins. In the last 5 games, they've both combined for a entire 1 assist and a -7. They're not producing at all and even worse, they've been both defensively awful. Every time I see that first line on ice, I just groan. They accomplish absolutely nothing except for cycling the puck for 2 minutes and then losing it.

I'm getting worried about the Sedins. In the last 5 games, they've both combined for a entire 1 assist and a -7. They're not producing at all and even worse, they've been both defensively awful. Every time I see that first line on ice, I just groan. They accomplish absolutely nothing except for cycling the puck for 2 minutes and then losing it.

Maybe they have postpartum depression after the Hodgson trade.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wheres the buzz / woody pic of "we need more drop passes"? fucking love that picture

Wheres the buzz / woody pic of "we need more drop passes"? fucking love that picture

XEYhz.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Why so sad chum? Did Dopey cause this?

Obviously I have no knowledge of it but I figure they aren't calling up Kadri since the Marlies are actually battling for the Calder Cup.

A long, successful playoffs for Kadri might do a lot for him going into next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom