• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

Even Pens fans can at least feel good about this game since it means ENIGMA losing his bet to Socreges. Maybe he will learn his lesson this time.

Quick

Banned
Gunnarsson gets the goal.

Still an appropriate picture:

znvWt.jpg

Futureman

"WE DON'T HAVE ANY WEAKNESSES"

-Mario Lemieux on the 2011-2012 Pittsburgh Penguins

That interview warmed my heart. Love you Lemieux (He still says "uh" every 5 words).

2-1

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
... They showed the replay and it was tipped in by Gunnarsson's stick.

DOT DOT DOT

I didn't see the replay, just heard them say they thought it went off a leg before the commercial break and then saw Gunnarsson credited with the goal. Either way it wasn't a snipe.

Montresor

I didn't see the replay, just heard them say they thought it went off a leg before the commercial break and then saw Gunnarsson credited with the goal. Either way it wasn't a snipe.

True.

edit: Wow I saw the snarky dot dot dot below. =( I agree my own dot dot dot was was unnecessary.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
DOT DOT DOT

its grabo... he intended for it.

Montresor

And it's still not a snipe. Why are we even having this debate?

Hmmm you're getting way too testy. First, like I already said in my edit, my dot dot dot was unecessary, so sorry about that. Second, I was never saying it was Grabo's snipe - all I meant to say was that instead of going off a leg it went off Gunner's stick. Third, Dopey is joking man. He's joking! He's saying Grabo intended to whip it onto Gunnarsson's stick - in jest. Let's chill out.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Hmmm you're getting way too testy. First, like I already said in my edit, my dot dot dot was unecessary, so sorry about that. Second, I was never saying it was Grabo's snipe - all I meant to say was that instead of going off a leg it went off Gunner's stick. Third, Dopey is joking man. He's joking! He's saying Grabo intended to whip it onto Gunnarsson's stick - in jest. Let's chill out.

I really don't think he was joking, but I don't care enough to argue about it anymore.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I really don't think he was joking, but I don't care enough to argue about it anymore.

fun fact: i'm not even watching the game

edit: ok thats fucked up, posted about not watching a leafs game and then i get an ad about catching up on missed leafs games...creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom